PDA

View Full Version : Map perks for VIP/Admin Members?

Cadi
10-07-2013, 07:57 PM
I'm trying to get some maps finished up and I had a idea... What do you guys think about special rooms/barricades that are built into zh maps. In game, VIP and/or Admin members would be able to use a command to open locked rooms. I'm going to create a basic set of prefab rooms that can be added to each zh map as they are added/updated/fixed.

MR.
10-07-2013, 08:04 PM
for my opinion is a great idea anyway, other than that it would fill the donations (ovbiamente) would be very useful for VIP and ADMIN of today and the future.
good job Caddy ;)

MR.
10-07-2013, 09:10 PM
without the donations you could not play. you understand? are BENEFITS to win ..

knows the phrase "CAUSE AND EFFECT" good ay is an example.

100% agree with your opinion but not everyone has the same benefits ..

is not for the money if I did not win anything, just that We could survive for a long time.

can say whatever the decision is not yet taken the decision to 100%

is the same when WE RECEIVE VIP or ADMIN for the money, but a small cade for your donation to keep the server alive.

is my opinion not of others .....

LonelyMaid
10-07-2013, 09:20 PM
without the donations you could not play. you understand? are BENEFITS to win ..

is not for the money if I did not win anything, just that We could survive for a long time.

is the same when WE RECEIVE VIP or ADMIN for the money, but a small cade for your donation to keep the server alive.

Kesild doesn't play on the servers, nor does he donate; he just mooches off everyone that does so he can talk shit on the forums.
Besides that I think it's a neat idea since it's annoying when you get a bunch of cade breakers following you. But how would the code work? If it's a keypad or a command would people just be able to say what the code is and then the whole purpose would be all for naught?

Cadi
10-07-2013, 09:22 PM
It would be a command or menu. I would prefer a simple command that is universal for all maps that include the rooms. The idea is not making the rooms "cheap" the idea is to have fair barricade spots that only donors can unlock. At most, I may include a few weapons.

LonelyMaid
10-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Oh that's cool. Well I like the idea (:

๑̶ۣۜẶẌ
10-07-2013, 09:26 PM
a great idea cadi .. I agree with you ;D

Kesild1231
10-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Kesild doesn't play on the servers, nor does he donate; he just mooches off everyone that does so he can talk shit on the forums.

I don't mooch, I never asked for anyone's money.

It would be a command or menu. I would prefer a simple command that is universal for all maps that include the rooms. The idea is not making the rooms "cheap" the idea is to have fair barricade spots that only donors can unlock. At most, I may include a few weapons.

Oh okay. I see what you were going with that idea then i'm all for it. Only problem would be, how would the zombies get in, if they were allowed to get in then aren't the humans allowed to get in as well?

burntliquid
10-07-2013, 11:06 PM

Besides that I think it's a neat idea since it's annoying when you get a bunch of cade breakers following you. But how would the code work? If it's a keypad or a command would people just be able to say what the code is and then the whole purpose would be all for naught?
he doesnt play on the servers? interesting.....

MR.
10-07-2013, 11:16 PM
would be a command like! cadminplus -. - like.

Divine
10-08-2013, 12:18 AM
sounds nice, i hope we can play your maps soon ;D

fandressouza
10-08-2013, 03:23 AM
how are the zombies get to kill admins/vip? if they can't, it'll be like a cheapspot, then if they can break in so will humans unless you add to the zmenu a command to make zombies able to open those rooms and kill everyone who is on it. great job cadi

LonelyMaid
10-08-2013, 03:39 AM
how are the zombies get to kill admins/vip? if they can't, it'll be like a cheapspot, then if they can break in so will humans unless you add to the zmenu a command to make zombies able to open those rooms and kill everyone who is on it. great job cadi

Once the room is opened it stays open. But need a vip to open it in the first place. Like when you break a wall it stays broken.

fandressouza
10-08-2013, 03:57 AM

Once the room is opened it stays open. But need a vip to open it in the first place. Like when you break a wall it stays broken.

alright, that's perfect then. you could add some spare nades and a couple of guns, this would make the rooms much more interesting

DoMiNaToR
10-08-2013, 07:57 AM
It would be nice if you could lock very cheap cading spots

Cadi
10-08-2013, 03:25 PM
It would be nice if you could lock very cheap cading spots

When I have time to get the new Admin Props mod finished up, that will be possible. It will allow you to block barricades, build new stuff on the map and apply the changes to each round.

Niggamon
10-08-2013, 03:27 PM
Seems like my "How about you add a secret HR headquarters or something in your map Dickman City where only them can get in?" idea influenced this idea.

Sounds fine, doesn't break balance at all and hopefully will increase more donators.

Cadi
10-08-2013, 03:28 PM
Seems like my "How about you add a secret HR headquarters or something in your map Dickman City where only them can get in?" idea influenced this idea.

Sounds fine, doesn't break balance at all and hopefully will increase more donators.

I haven't forgot about that. lol

Niggamon
10-08-2013, 03:42 PM
That's cool, anyway, about it...How will you do it? That secret HR thing.

You will first make it so VIPs can get in, but only HR members (The most important and "not-so-snitchy" ones) will know it? Or you'll make it some anyone wearing the HR tag can get in, which to be honest, I find it as a very bad option and I'd like you not to do it? Or you'll add HR members' SteamIDs so they can get in if their SteamID matches? Or you get something special, like a group known as "Hideout Raiders" and anyone in it can use the code to get in?

Yeah, too many questions but shit, just wanna know what you're thinking about it, if you are actually, the VIP/Admin-only zones are more important than HR-only.

BEX3R+
10-12-2013, 11:06 PM
Kinda cool idea 8)

Mam
11-16-2018, 09:27 AM
Is it possible that you use this same idea for special access thing to get those users the restricted guns ?!

For example a VIP+ -that actually donated recently- gets the access for Awp in DeathMatch - GG - CS server!

That would be super cool to encourage players to donate more.. besides you working on adding VIP skins already, this should help a little the least.

El pinguino
11-16-2018, 10:32 AM
Hello is a good way to attract people but also has its against that we will also have quite a stir for the privileges of those players since most players who have a server are minors and it would be very difficult for them to have access to a credit card Therefore we should do a test I do not know if si CADI approves It would be good to do the test and see what happens for sure we will have reports in the Forum of said players using weapons that they do not have access to but if we do that there is put in the chat to have those privileges should also donate that way get these privileges. a greeting.

The Watcher
11-16-2018, 01:21 PM
This along with awp restriction being down to 1 or 2 players per round would be a great idea.

Making vips/admins feel special is the best way to convince them to keep donating and also to bring more donators. I played a game called "dekaron" years ago and in the server I played, people would spend thousands of money on itens.. things that non-vips could not have. The montly bill used to be $200 and they were always way past that. Surely they spent that money in such a game because it made them feel special.. It sure was a shitty pay2win server because the items they could get made them basically immortal but, well.. My point in here is: giving vips/admins restricted guns would surely make them feel special without making the game unfair as long as it is restricted to at least 1 player per round.

PS: If you decide to go on with this idea keep bots from using AWP, and please don't let 24/7 dust and office out of this.

S.S.I pro
11-16-2018, 03:17 PM
Is it possible that you use this same idea for special access thing to get those users the restricted guns ?!

For example a VIP+ -that actually donated recently- gets the access for Awp in DeathMatch - GG - CS server!

That would be super cool to encourage players to donate more.. besides you working on adding VIP skins already, this should help a little the least.

Think like me, my friend
I think it's great to add these updates 8)