Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Conversation Between Cadi and Soldier-X

12 Visitor Messages

1. I haven't seen you in awhile. I hope you are doing well. I wanted to let you know I have 90% of our mods ported to Steam CS:S.
  2. beeaaw!
  3. That's a bummer. Hopefully you're able to push due dates for payments to a later date if need be. Look forward to whatever you have planned for the servers.
  4. We are doing good I guess. Everything is closing here in a few days. I'm already out of work. I'll probably have 1-2 months off. Looking to get a bunch of stuff done.
  5. We're doing okay for now, thank you for your concern. As far as I know I still have work to look forward thankfully. I hope everything and everyone is well on your end.
  6. I haven't seen you on in awhile. I hope you and your family are safe and doing well.
  7. Is the donation bar up to date? I was under the impression we needed just $60 to cover this month since you paid for the 90/extra server. Let me know.
  8. Yes it did. Thank you!
  9. Could you please confirm the subscription payment went through on your end? Just like to make sure. Thanks.
  10. wowwow
  11. ayyyy
  12. J e ll O
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 12 of 12