Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Conversation Between Cadi and Jona

29 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Yeah

Zombie Hideout - 173.208.228.74:27221
    Zombie Hideout II - 173.208.228.74:27222 (Coming Soon...)
    Zombie Hideout III - 173.208.228.74:27223 (Coming Soon...)

2. Really good news, is it the zombie mod there also?
  3. I'm glad to hear that you are doing better. You might be happy to know that I managed to get almost all my mods ported to Steam CS:S recently. We just need to start building traffic.
  4. Its ok we are way better now and no no need for that my friend I still going to make my donation this month
  5. I wish I knew what to say but when I read that I was at a loss for words. I really hope you and you family recover as soon as possible. I definitely understand the financial strain of all this. If you need it, I can see about issuing a refund on your donation.
  6. Hilton Head Island is going crazy with cases there no room for more tourists n i work there so yeah 900 cases already in a short period lol but I see it this was, after we recover my body will know how to fight back if I get expose again
  7. It was at first with how strong the headache was and I have no smell or taste , im feeling better now, my wife its hard for her to breath if she do anything just like me but the thing is that she is pregnant 7 months already so you know and not working long hurting my pockets as well. And thank you
  8. I'm really sorry to hear that brother. Are you doing okay, is it bad? I wish you speedy recovery. If I can help in any way, let me know.
  9. We are doing soso i tested positive for covid so you can imagine what's going on with me right now
  10. We doing great Cadi thanks for asking, hope your is doing great as well
  11. I hope you and you'e family are doing well.
  12. No I don't at all I haven't even touch it.. its weird
  13. Do you reset your router/modem everyday? I may need to code something to allow you to play with multiple subnets.
  14. Did that it still banning me...
  15. Yeah your IP changed again. I got you re added. Can you verify you can join CSS or ZH Legacy? I haven't rebooted the other servers yet.
  16. Yeah thats right but for some reason it still banning me when I try to join
  17. "STEAM_0:0:415612577"
    {
    "name" "Jona"
    "ip" "64.53"
  18. # 23 "HideoutGamer" "STEAM_0:0:415612577" 01:25 176 0 active That's the steam id im currently using cadi could you check if its the same one you have for me?
  19. I told my wife to join the server for me real quick while I'm at work and she said it said banned by server again maybe my ID change too since the pc its new I guess
  20. I told my wife to join the server for me real quick while I'm at work and she said it said banned by server again maybe my ID change too since the pc its new I guess
  21. Thanks bro hope it don't change again lol
  22. Yeah your IP had changed. I got you re added.
  23. Current IP
  24. Can you verify the IP you play with?

www.ipchicken.com
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 25 of 29
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast