Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

Conversation Between Cadi and Mam

4 Visitor Messages

1. We are doing fine, thank you.

Oh cool, if you need help with anything hit me up, will be happy to help whenever I do have free time.
    Whenever they are ready or you need help with testing on them let me know as well.
  2. We are doing good, I hope you and your family are doing the same. It's a crazy time for the world right now.

I'm not sure if you have time to play anymore but I recently got almost everything ported to Steam CS:S. We also have CS:GO , L4D1-2, TF2, Garrys MOD and DODS servers up. I haven't had a chance to port or make universal mods for all of them but I'm working on it. CS:S has almost everything already added. I just have to finish up a few things so we can start building traffic.
  3. Thank you, yeah you know due to the pandemic situation we are living in, I managed to have a free time. I would never forget about this community man. It's just part of me by now. Hope!fully you and your family are doing fine!
  4. Whoa! I just noticed you were on recently. Good to see you around even if it's for a quick visit.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4