Author Topic: Official Hideout Raiders Thread II  (Read 73973 times)

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I got rode by a 69 year old man
    • View Profile
Official Hideout Raiders Thread II
« on: February 04, 2012, 05:01:53 AM »

Hideout Raiders, HR, raiding Hideout Gaming since 2008, to keep the servers alive with veterans and good players, there shall be no boobs (Except female boobs) or peace until we fall. But the real question for all of you non-Raiders is, when will we fall?

In case HR ever falls, due to the leader being banned, because he died (for real this time) or anything else, know that you can still wear the tag and follow the rules, but they're all meaningless, you're only a loyal remnant and we, the REAL Raiders, appreciate that.

This is where all Hideout Raiders' stuff goes and does. In case you need or want to put this thread somewhere, like in game for potential recruits, just type "tiny.cc/hrthread" (Without the quotes of course)

If you want to join us;

You will have to do something before joining:
1. Read THESE rules. That's right, if you come asking to join HR without reading these rules to join us, you're most surely not able to get in HR at all.)
2. Leave any kind of clan you are in. (Excluding "THC", it is a support clan and it's not bad if you join it.)
3. Leave any kind of Truces you've made.
4. Make sure you know you have played for at least two years in these servers.
5. Have a basic knowledge of English so you and all the other Raiders can understand each other.
6. "Individualism" is extremely necessary in HR. That means that you shouldn't depend on a third-party at all. If a best friend tells you to join HR and you want to, make sure you read the rules and agree with its rules so we won't have a "friend joins clan but breaks rules but is still friend's friend" situation. By no means will you have anybody speak for you, by no means will you have any "black help", slave or nepotist power. Bad at English? Well, that is a requisite after all and it is numbered 5. Remember, you join HR because YOU want to, not because your girlfriend, best friend or boss told you to do so.
7. After reading all these requisites, you must tell them afterwards, saying that you have read them, you left all clans, you left all truces, you are sure you played for more than two years and you do have at least a basic knowledge of English.
8. DO NOT PM ANY HIDEOUT RAIDER MEMBER ASKING TO JOIN HIDEOUT RAIDERS, THIS MEANS EVERYONE, ESPECIALLY THE LEADER AND THE SUB-LEADERS. Doing so will make you instantly unable to join Hideout Raiders. If you had trouble finding the official thread and you had to PM a fellow Hideout Raider asking for the link, that's fine.

Side-note; The "final decision" is the Leader's, but a member can make a decision too. If the Leader doesn't respond, that means a Sub-Leader or Member did with what the Leader had in mind.

RULES:

1. Do not break ANY rule from Hideout Gaming itself. Breaking one that, let's say, is deemed acute would be fine, since apparently we all do stupid mistakes once in our lifetime, but if it breaks your reputation as a hacker, cheater or a hated person you're KICKED out of Hideout Raiders.

2. Wear your tag ALWAYS, which is HR. It's important that you always wear it, but if you're incognito, you don't have to wear it. If you don't want to wear the tag, you should tell why to the leader or the sub-leaders. If you are a Pending Member, you MUST wear the tag [HR-r] ALWAYS.

3. DO NOT DO ANY TRUCES. The Hideout Raiders clan is very strict about this rule, if you do even one truce you'll get kicked straight away, so don't do them. Remember that when there's a bot farm or there are very low players (Less than 10) you are allowed to do truces, as we don't put the rules during a bot farm or when there are very low players. The Truce Rule is applied on everyone, you can't truce with ANYONE.

4. No matter what or who they are, RESPECT EVERYONE. A real veteran, no matter VIP, admin or normal would help and respect a new player as long as they play fair and respect you, though you don't have to always help them if you don't want to. You MUST do so no matter what. This rule can sometimes be "evaded", but "evade" it many times and you will break it. By "evasion" I mean, for example, when a player breaks your barricade and you say "Oh screw you cunt!", that can be "evaded" as it was an understandable upsetting, but you mustn't go on a personal and permanent vendetta on that culprit. We are a neutral clan, we have no personal vendetta against anyone, not even hackers.

5. Be responsive to your fellow Raiders and know them well. You don't need to truce with them at all, it's illegal obviously, you don't even need to do teamwork with them or be their friends at all. All you have to do is respect them somehow and know a little about them. This is to help you know who they are, so in case a doppelganger joins up you know that's not him at all.

6. If you have a history of hacking, your chances of getting into Hideout Raiders is already impossible.

7. You can have fun, not that this clan tries to break your fun AT ALL, but remember that it shouldn't break balance. For instance, helping a human when you're a zombie make a cade, that is illegal. Helping a human when you're a zombie is also related to Rule 3, as it's a truce.

8. Abandoning is not allowed. If you need to quit the clan due to reasons, just post here. This is still a sad thing to happen and I'd rather shot you before abandoning. Also, being kicked doesn't mean you're abandoning it or need to make a post saying why you are leaving or why you got kicked.

9. This clan is more "independent" than "Leader-bound". We're all the same, like a real/theoretical communist community. The leader is simply the one who has administrative power to make the rules when he sees fit YET he is bound to his members' opinions as well, hopefully this will make you understand and know that a "dictatorship" of sorts will, hopefully still, NEVER happen. The same can be said to the Sub-Leaders. If you respect the leader a lot, then do the same with your fellow Raiders.

10. We are NOT BROTHERS, we are NOT FAMILY, we are NOT even BROTHERS IN ARMS. We are simply individuals with similar ideas. This means that if for example you get in an argument with somebody, we CAN help you but we are NOT OBLIGED to help you. This does not mean we are denying your friendship with ANYONE. This is simply a disclaimer that we don't have the obligation to help you if you get into some sort of trouble UNLESS it is ought to break HR rules, such as making an argument into a personal vendetta. And yes, calling this a brotherhood or family is illegal.

The rules might change depending on rational values.

LIST OF MEMBERS:

Leader:
Niggamon (Also known as Niggarto el Negro)

Sub-leaders:
CaptainCroatia

Members:
LonelyMaid (Might not wear tag because she's incognito, don't break her cover)
Nightmare
DoMiNaToR
Kill4Fun
CaptainCroatia
CrazyIvanCro
Patoniator
BakeNeko
Pinkpanther
Sadboy

(The ones below are Inactive)
HaHa
WayOut
Termy
Buttergeist/Jeez
Quaker
ElMariachi
Sevn

(The ones below are still members but have Abandoned ZHCSS)
makosharke
PWN-STONE
Gostyca
Drunkie
The Old Viejo
Its-Caboose [NOTE: Caboose does not use the tag, he has his reasons]

Pending Members:
Niggamon... :(
Best

Members are mostly daily updated. Anyone that wants to join has to respond to this thread.

Legend about members;

Leader is the current controller of this clan, it might never change unless anyone has the same capability to do so and he's dead for real.

Sub-leaders are the people that will control Hideout Raiders with some limits, for instance, they can't change rules or control Hideout Raiders directly. They are made mostly to bring new members considered veterans and to enforce the rules of Hideout Raiders, as well as help the confused Hideout Raiders.

Members is what they are, they're the members of Hideout Raiders. How long they've been on the server doesn't matter greatly, only that he is approximately 2 years old in it.

Pending members are members that indirectly joined Hideout Gaming, so they are affiliated to it somewhat, but are not exactly in, just want to be in, are deemed worthy to be in or are really in it but still not true veterans/Hideout Raiders. They are depicted with the [HR-r] tag.

MEDALS
Medals are given to Hideout Raiders that can define the clan perfectly. Anyone who wears them shouldn't be deemed as the best, better or anything else, he is still the same Raider you know, and if he is arrogant, you KNOW he is not a Hideout Raider at all. Don't be envious of this, you know you will be rewarded when you know you're a real Hideout Raider, even if you already are. The irony is how even some ex-HR members use the medals as a memory (or just an insult) of the past.

List of medals and what are they for;

Medal of Loyalty: This Medal is awarded for anyone that has been in Hideout Raiders for a very long time and has never lost the loyalty to it, or at least hopefully so. This is a versatile medal, it can sometimes contain special notes.
Medal of Caesar: This Medal is granted to anyone that is a "great general", leading his "troops" with great strategy, making diplomacies that are effectively easy. "Veni, vidi, vici".
Medal of Robespierre: Given to Raiders who are uncorrupted by the pressures from other people, especially the ones who hate HR. No matter what happens, they will never break the rules of HR, except in rare cases where it might needed to be broken, without hassle. If cutting heads is justice, then let it be served hot to the cannibals.
Medal of Horatios: Given to Raiders that make the best of the defences and stands, sometimes they even sacrifice for it. Don't let anybody die, hold the enemies off, with all the air in your lungs, you scream "You shall not pass!"...And indeed they didn't.
Medal of the Spineless: This is a very straightforward medal, it is given to any Raider that makes a lot of backstabs. What that means? You make a FAKE truce, but then you betray the person you truce with. It doesn't matter if you do it "with honour", as in you tell them you're about to or not, it still complies. Besides, they're Spineless, you use the truce betrayals as your award. This medal is given with a video proof of the person who wants it, if others did a video of him doing it, he's ought to get more chances of getting it. At least 5 videos showing this will give this medal.
Medal of "El Cid": You know no revenge, you know no anger...Or maybe you know them, but you dampen them the best you can. This is given to any Hideout Raider that respects everyone, even/mostly his enemies.
Medal of the Hand: You're a hand because you give it, not for what anyone would think, but for help. This is given to any Hideout Raider (even non and ex-Raiders) that helps HR in any way. It all depends on how much he helps and on how big he helps. If he/she reports a fake member, that's good, if he/she reports a fake member and then uses (or asks an admin for) an advert infraction (or even ban him because he's a constant faker or so), that's better. We thank you for helping us by giving you this reward.
Medal of the Dishonoured: Disliked by society, not respected enough for no reason, sometimes even hated, or simply not given enough credit for it, could he even be betrayed by his own or by others? This medal is given to anyone who has a code of respect, honesty or/and honour but nobody notices it or don't care about it and don't want to notice it. Let this austere medal be a symbol of it.
Medal of the Blood Knight: This is given to any, not exactly "bloodthirsty", but more like "battlethirsty" Raider out there. You love combat, you love to play this video game because it thrills you to survive and you like that, just like a Blood Knight. Yet you might let others live, escape or try fighting back just so you can kill them later for your own thrilling pleasure. That is betrayal? So what? You're a Blood Knight AND a Hideout Raider, we accept betrayal for we DO NOT DO TRUCES. Though, what this medal really means is that you actually give a fighting chance to your enemy, because that's what you want; Your enemy to fight, not to die so easily and so, oh so boringly. This medal is given with a video proof of the person who wants it, if others did a video of him doing it, he's ought to get more chances of getting it.
Medal of Attila: This is for Sub-Leaders only. You deny your own leader's (or fellow sub-leader's) form of ruling and just rule Hideout Raiders as if they were your own. Though you break no rule of HR's and Server's, you lead them as if you were the leader of Hideout Raiders. For that, you deserve this medal and should consider controlling Hideout Raiders when the leader dies, despite his denial about it.
Medal of Lenin: This Medal is granted to any Hideout Raider member who was able to lead (or survive) them by himself through a devastating struggle, road or the like. A rare medal indeed, it might be common during the bad days of Hideout Gaming and the Hideout Raiders.
Medal of the Teddy Bear: Don't take this medal as a joke. This is named after Theodore Roosevelt, one badass president from New York. It doesn't matter what anyone will say, matters not even your friends, for what you did was something worthier than a medal and you deserve all the right to be happy and feel the pride, for you're the one who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if you fail, at least so while daring greatly, your place shall still never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.
Medal of Jack: Jack Churchill, this guy fought on WW2 with only a bow and a claymore. Yes, claymore and bow, as if he was a Highlander (he IS Scottish). So who is this given to? It is given for any Hideout Raider that only uses an AWP (or even Scout) and knife only. That's right. Just imagine that damn AWP is a crossbow. Be a Crazy Cool Badass like Jack here now. This medal is given with a video proof of the person who wants it, if others did a video of him doing it, he's ought to get more chances of getting it.
Hero/Heroine of the Hideout Raiders: This Medal is very uncommon and anyone wearing it is very uncommon too. To get this medal, one has to make the greatest effort for the Hideout Raiders and/or Hideout Gaming, any Raider can have it, even Pending members. These medals can be given to non-Raiders or even ex-Raiders as well.

All medals can only be given by the Leader, maybe the Sub-Leaders can, some day. Even if some of the medals are video proof only and so, it might be given by the Leader without needing proof.

More medals shall come, most medals are pretty much signatures, not text. The medals are not shown to the public, it is only shown when the Medal carrier wants to show it. The leader can't have any medals.

External links related to the Hideout Raiders;
Just click on the name to get to that thread.

The Sub-Leader Thread
The Graphical Compendium
History
« Last Edit: December 23, 2014, 06:55:24 AM by Niggamon »

RESPECTING WOMEN AND EXPLODING WOMEN-HATERS, YEAH!!![/center]

Offline DoMiNaToR

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 05:25:23 AM »
Im in

Offline CrazyIvanCRO

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • People still don't know Ivan isn't my real name
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2012, 05:26:03 AM »
Well, i never hacked, but neither i'm a Veteran, if you say so, i got to wait 1 more Year and upgrade my skills..

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2012, 06:21:27 AM »
Quote from: DoMiNaToR;87085
Im in

No truces this time without my permission, eh baldy.

Quote from: CrazyIvanCRO;87086
Well, i never hacked, but neither i'm a Veteran, if you say so, i got to wait 1 more Year and upgrade my skills..

You're a pending member. It means you are with Hideout Raiders but you're still not yet a full member (Junior Member)

Offline Scarlet

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2012, 06:42:40 AM »
I would like to join back HR but i won't to break my truce with onibaku (is my only truce).
Can I?

Offline Vetryx

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2012, 08:18:05 AM »
why i am not an old member?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2012, 08:45:16 AM »
Quote from: Scarlet;87092
I would like to join back HR but i won't to break my truce with onibaku (is my only truce).
Can I?

No. Truces with Onibaki is strictly banned from Hideout Raiders. Onibaku is a queen of trucewhores, he will do ANYTHING to break the balance of Hideout Gaming servers.

Quote from: Vetryx;87097
why i am not an old member?

I don't remember how much you've been in the server. You look like you've been for 3 years or so. If you confirm you're older I'll change it.

Offline Vetryx

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2012, 09:41:02 AM »
i am owver 4 years in this server
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Offline CaptainCroatia

• Gimps
  • 1000+ Club!
  • You have the freedom... Use it well, brother.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2012, 02:07:34 PM »
Nigga did you kick me or you forgot me?
Official Hideout Raiders Thread : www.tiny.cc/hrthread

“A coward dies a thousand times, a soldier dies but once.”

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2012, 02:14:07 PM »
Quote from: CaptainCroatia;87119

It's a restart actually. Anyone that was in the old Hideout Raiders and WANT to be back should respond here.

You're back in, how old were you in the server though?

Offline Kesild1231

• V.I.P.
  • Press the "Bad" Karma button above please.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2012, 02:41:58 PM »
im happy this is back but i wont be in it sorry. it wouldnt be fair to the people i have truce with. and like i said im happy its back and hopefully it stays.
Spamomatic
Trollomatic

Offline kokokiko

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2012, 02:57:16 PM »
Quote from: CaptainCroatia;87119

One of the rules were YOU CAN BE ONLY IN HR clan and no others.

I dont know if its still active as a rule , but if you intend on joining then im sorry but the caln leaders will leave their own clan.
╔══════►Real Name:Kaloyan
╠═════►NickName: ¦SÞ¥ ßLðCK¦™Roguexe Rank 1 sv2
╠════►Clan`s: :¦SÞ¥ ßLðCK¦™; |Elite| ; \\\\m// ----- \\\\m//
╠═══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] Roguexe[√]
╠══►Country: Bulgaria!
╠═► Location:Italy

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2012, 03:13:15 PM »
CaptainCroatia, if you'll need to argue kokokiko about you being on the other clan even if I permitted you to be on it as it's focused only on Server 2, please do it in another thread or in private. This thread was made for Hideout Raiders, not arguing about someone being on a clan unless needed.

Offline makosharke

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 05, 2012, 12:10:34 PM »
I'm in
Nigga you come back?
I keep server cozy for ya

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2012, 10:01:13 AM »
Membership is low, if anyone wants this to be back, you need to PM me asking to be a sub-leader and look for members which you deem to be worthy as veterans (And of course hate those trucewhores more than I do). Do not say they are members, say they are pending members. Always put the new PENDINGmembers in this thread. I will also need proof of them being veterans, if they did follow rules, had no history of horrible rulebreaking and are not trucewhores. I will have to know his truces too, if he truces with onibaku, he is automatically removed, any other truces, maximum 3, will probably be fine.

The reason of why a special person called Onibaku is the culprit of why a lot of the members are removed, is because he is, for now, the queen of trucewhores and NOBODY can truce with him as he has, let's say, reached his limit. Asking to truce with me would be like asking a stupid question (And they do exist) I will most surely not truce with anyone. LOSING A FRIEND BECAUSE YOU DENY HIS TRUCE IS NOT A FRIEND AT ALL. Do not feel guilty, bad or negative because of that, there is always a way to get back a friend that became an "enemy".

Rules have been slightly changed too, for instance, 3 and 4 (If I'm correct) read them if you want, they're not such a huge addition but it would be good to read it. If you're too lazy, the news is that if you can have respect even on an enemy your nickname will be as "El Cid", as this mighty mercenary-knight respects even his enemies and so he has won many wars thanks to his attitude.

New members pending to be added:

The OLD VIEJO (Is already on another group/clan)
Scarlet (Needs more proof about his truces gone)
Mathew420 (Needs some proof)

Viejo, you're always welcome to join this group, but right now I see you are with Spy Black, you can't join Hideout Gaming as that clan is deemed serious. Unless you have a "deal" (Be Hideout Raiders on Server 1 and Spy Black on Server 2) you can get in without problems (Which there are not really much problems actually).

Scarlet, you can join, but I still don't think you left all kinds of truces. I need more proof.

Mathew, you can actually join, but I need proof, for instance, I need to know if you have no truces or you do truces with some people.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2012, 10:13:04 AM by Niggamon »

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2012, 11:32:42 AM »
So you're saying I could be HR on server 1 and SB on server 2? Perfect, I'd be proud to join, but I can't leave my members like that, it would kill myself inside, I mean I cannot leave them down like that, so If you don't have problem with that Nigga (being SB on server 2) then be sure to add me haha.

Offline Niggamon

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2012, 12:38:00 PM »
CaptainCroatia is with Hideout Raiders, but when he's on Server 2 he is Spy Black. And he sure does well with it. If you can do well as him you can be with both clans.

Make sure you have no problems there, don't do truces with anyone.

Offline Minigame

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2012, 01:31:05 PM »
Hey nigga sorry to be random... but what do u mean with ''and dont do truces'' this means capt or viejo cant do truces on sv2? =]
╔══════►RealName: Dave / David
╠═════►Nickname:                 ΜiηiGΔME
╠═══►Skills:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[ ] Very High[ ] THE BADASS [√]

Online justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Complicated
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2012, 02:21:35 PM »
Nigga, hope you got my private message, and i would like to request the recruitment of the player Quaker, who is my cousin and is maybe 2 weeks older than me, literally, he made me join the server. I later joined the forums before him though.

If you're gonna ask for solid proof, i might be lacking some, but any old player of this clan can remember him, any experienced player or admin can recall him probably, maybe even you.

Thanks and glad to know you're here, pal.

Offline The Old VIEJO

• Gimps
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2012, 02:30:10 PM »
Quote from: Niggamon;91822
CaptainCroatia is with Hideout Raiders, but when he's on Server 2 he is Spy Black. And he sure does well with it. If you can do well as him you can be with both clans.

Make sure you have no problems there, don't do truces with anyone.

Alright, I'd be proud to join.

Quote from: lautii12;91827
Nigga, hope you got my private message, and i would like to request the recruitment of the player Quaker, who is my cousin and is maybe 2 weeks older than me, literally, he made me join the server. I later joined the forums before him though.

If you're gonna ask for solid proof, i might be lacking some, but any old player of this clan can remember him, any experienced player or admin can recall him probably, maybe even you.

Thanks and glad to know you're here, pal.

Yeah, I agree, Quaker is awesome too.

Off topic, Nigga do you have Steam?

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
July 19, 2018, 07:11:04 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent