Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Reports / Re: [Report] unnamed *spinbot*
« Last post by justNaru on Today at 02:12:04 AM »
You know you could just donate a few bucks, become admin yourself and help out with the hackers, right? What you're doing is basically trying to validate your breaking the rules against rule breakers. It doesn't work like that because you become one of them to being with, and in the act you literally kill the rest of the players who have nothing to do with the one's that are cheating. Your logic is flawed, there is no justification. You took the wrong approach.
« Last post by Nasyah on February 17, 2018, 10:04:27 PM »
He most likely has a steam id changer and need a subnet.

That is actually false, the Cadmin plugin actually bans on IP/subnet, I've got a VPN AND a steamid changer, so that's why i can just instantly rejoin, i do not actually live in The Netherlands either.

You just got that location through my fake ip, from my VPN, oh ye btw, also posting this on a VPN.

I just hate the fact that there actually are alot of cheaters on your server, even them being non-blatant i can still see that, i usually join the team against them just to make them ragequit off of the server.

Cause, i do hate people that have cheats and aren't man enough to actually show that off, even though you can see their nospread and norecoil from their cheat, they think other people can't see that but i can, i've been busy with cheating/cheatcoding long enough to recognize all of the different cheats.

The reason my name is professional chainsmoker is because i smoke their cheats bigtime, going 350-2 on 140ms ping, i don't have an issue to destroy their downloaded trash cheats.

@Hiiragi Kagami

By the way nice ip/subnet: 60.52.60.35
It says you live in Malaysia, Johor, Batu Pahat and/or some different locations by other geolocation datacentre's

And the point of this is?

What we are doing, just showing the weaknesses of the game servers. they need a server-sided anticheat who need to check angle and more ;)
« Last post by Frost ApeX on February 17, 2018, 10:02:10 PM »

That is actually false, the Cadmin plugin actually bans on IP/subnet, I've got a VPN AND a steamid changer, so that's why i can just instantly rejoin, i do not actually live in The Netherlands either.

You just got that location through my fake ip, from my VPN, oh ye btw, also posting this on a VPN.

I just hate the fact that there actually are alot of cheaters on your server, even them being non-blatant i can still see that, i usually join the team against them just to make them ragequit off of the server.

Cause, i do hate people that have cheats and aren't man enough to actually show that off, even though you can see their nospread and norecoil from their cheat, they think other people can't see that but i can, i've been busy with cheating/cheatcoding long enough to recognize all of the different cheats.

The reason my name is professional chainsmoker is because i smoke their cheats bigtime, going 350-2 on 140ms ping, i don't have an issue to destroy their downloaded trash cheats.

@Hiiragi Kagami

It says you live in Malaysia, Johor, Batu Pahat and/or some different locations by other geolocation datacentre's

And the point of this is?
Reports / Re: Deamon99
« Last post by NS1488 on February 17, 2018, 09:26:06 PM »
Tenia spinbot. De todos modos le di 7 días y ya los cumplio, solo la subí para que no anden repitiendo de que uno los banea sin razón y para ademas para dejar de historial por si vuelve a usar cheats.

saludos.
Reports / Re: Deamon99
« Last post by EŁ ΡїηĠỬĩno on February 17, 2018, 08:35:47 PM »
disculpa bro no puedo ver la demo que tipo de hack tiene para yo ya saber para castigarlo...

saludos
Reports / Deamon99
« Last post by NS1488 on February 17, 2018, 06:34:54 PM »
Muchas veces la gente niega constantemente y acusa a los admins de ser abusivos o tener mal criterio (somos humanos y nos podemos equivocar también) este es el caso de daemon99 o pichuleitor por ejemplo...no había puesto la demo antes de este muchacho porque la verdad no es necesario para un R00t, igual yo sabia que en algún lado había dejado la demo de este pequeño rufián mentiroso  ;D

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dtvqp53f5wwn6hb/daemond.dem

saludos
« Last post by professional_chainsmoker on February 17, 2018, 01:32:28 PM »

@Hiiragi Kagami

« Last post by Hiiragi Kagami on February 17, 2018, 12:24:13 PM »
please help Cadi.
Reports / Re: speed hacker pinguino help
« Last post by Frost ApeX on February 17, 2018, 11:03:55 AM »
You need the steam id and that can be a pain to get but i got it from the demo for you. :D

"HITTING_P_WITH_WAV_CODE" STEAM_0:0:525020856

Turtle <3
« Last post by Frost ApeX on February 17, 2018, 11:02:51 AM »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 18, 2018, 03:35:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent