May be delete AK-47? AK=AWP. 1 shot-fatality

Offline [ĻΆŤÍN™] Edugta™

• Legends never die
    • View Profile
Re: AWP
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2014, 01:18:31 PM »

Do you mean remove the AK-47?

Nice one, what's the name of that thing you're smoking?

Offline echo

• V.I.P.
  • No country for free men
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2014, 02:22:52 PM »
Btw, AWP on CS:S is not as big problem as an unlimited weapon on a reloaded server. I'm talking about xm1014. If there's something worthy of restriction, it's the shotgun. In the end, AWP is part of the game.

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2014, 02:26:45 PM »
You crazy or what?If you headshot he dies with one shot with the ak-47,but with the AWP you cost 1 shot except in the legs or arms sometimes,I played today and honestly,60% of these players have a bad aim with AWP,have you ever seen getting -30 HP by a AWP?!
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline Halash

• NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2014, 04:37:12 PM »
I cant see the problem with this gun. It shouldnt be that hard to kill someone using awp that youd have to restrict it

Sure, it's perfectly fine to pass just half a second in front of the big doors in de_dust2 and BOOOOM you get killed because the typical terrorist camper is staying in his base with AWP. Or maybe in cs_italy, it's perfectly fine to have 2 AWPers on each window of the hostage's house, making it almost impossible to rescuse the hostages.

Nooo is not that hard. Specially when you're like 500m away from the camper. Who do you think we are, Neo? This is not Matrix, it's Counter-Strike. And, unfortunately, in Counter-Strike the AWP is SO overpowered that, if the camper stays in a proper position, you just can't reach it. That's what makes it an extremely annoying gun, I don't care a bit about the other sniper rifles, just about AWP.

So, I'm trying to say this: in unlimited servers, when you see someone cheap-spotting, what happens? "VOTEBAN! I WILL REPORT YOU, GET OUT OF THAT SPOT, NOOB!!!". And that's because it's making the game bored for the rest of the players, right? Well, then why AWPers in normal CSS server are not that bad? They're making the game bored as well, so, if cheap-spotting in unlimited servers is not legal, AWP in normal server shouldn't be legal as well.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2018, 07:43:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent