Author Topic: Maps on SV1  (Read 360 times)

Offline Marcshall

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
Maps on SV1
« on: April 02, 2016, 12:03:19 PM »
I will prefer to only have some of the ze Maps that are already added before because when sometimes the server has 20 people and then the map changes to the map stalker ultimate there are only 6 players so I will like to have only the most played ze maps like death star(zh fix),paranoid,apollo beta,stargate,lotr helms deep,lotr mines of moria,2012 beta,blackmesa,biohazard,mario tower and some others that im not remember right now,and also replace some zm maps with his new version like the baseday and lila panic that are with a new version and a better one on sv2.Of course leaving all the zm maps that are already added.
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 12:06:30 PM by Marcshall »

"If you're an admin, and you VALUE being an admin, It should be your first priorty above all things."

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4 WERE MISTAKES
    • View Profile
    • How much time can you be loyal?
Re: Maps on SV1
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2016, 12:09:31 PM »
Yeah, thats true, everytime the server changes to a map that the people never have played, they are always going out and the servers get pretty empty.

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2018, 07:46:37 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent