Author Topic: Permaban acess to all admins?  (Read 1435 times)

Offline Sucrilhos Killer

• V.I.P.
  • First-person games lover :D
    • View Profile
Permaban acess to all admins?
« on: April 14, 2016, 07:01:17 PM »
Hey Cadi,

Could the normal admins have the possibility to give permanent ban?
   Im asking this because its obviously doesnt working the 7 days ban. I see a lot of posts about hackers getting banned and yet we keep seeing hackers everyday on servers. I know that after some reports about the same guy, R00t admins check and permaban him but this are not being  enough. If any Admin could give this, at least we would see less of this noobies.

╔════════════════➢  Real Name: Thiago
╠═══════════════➢  Country: BR hue
╠══════════════➢  Nickname: Mṟ.|Sucrilhos
╠═════════════➢  Weapons: MP5, Granade
╠════════════➢  Skills: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
╠═══════════➢  Level: Starting over :/
╠══════════➢  Class: Demolisher
╚═════════➢ Clan: Mṟ.|

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
Re: Permaban acess to all admins?
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2016, 08:13:44 PM »
Hey Cadi,

Could the normal admins have the possibility to give permanent ban?
   Im asking this because its obviously doesnt working the 7 days ban. I see a lot of posts about hackers getting banned and yet we keep seeing hackers everyday on servers. I know that after some reports about the same guy, R00t admins check and permaban him but this are not being  enough. If any Admin could give this, at least we would see less of this noobies.

I agree on this topic but I think He should look into it first cause if every basic or admin plus gets the command to perma bann it can be a problem since everyone can be a admin by just donating. And as you see in the hideout history, there were multiple reports of admin abuse cause some admins dont like a player so they use their powers to take advantage on others. Imagine if they have perma ban command, they can use that on revenge or rage and it will cause problems in the future. In my opinion only few normal admins should get that command, the ones that Cadi can trust and rely on but we barely have any admins around lately. Im trying my best to ban hackers/rule breakers but from the looks of my future, I will barely come by or leave cause I been bussy with my outside life and I might go away for a long time, cant really say when and where since its classified and for my own safety. That is why I offer a few like yourself, the ones are active and i trust to be admin on my next or might be my last donation but most of you cant have a steady IP address so it wouldnt be worth it to be admin if you guys just get banned by the server all the time since your IP address keep changing. I would like to have more admins active to ban more hackers even they only get 7 day ban max command, it will still be a big help to the server .
══════►Real Name:Weed69 
╠═════►NickName:B.I.G or C.M or Copenhagen(COOKIE MONSTER)
╠════►Weapons: Knife, and a Granade XD
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]
╠══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] SuperPro[]
╠═►Country: USA!!!
╠►Other:I LIKE CEREAL! =)

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2016, 11:21:39 PM »
And that's where I come in,if only people get admin when they deserve it and donate  from the bottom of their heart,but sadly...
In my personal opinion (I have a small feeling this might work) people would be able to donate to only get VIP Basic or Plus,as for administrator only people Cadi trusts are given admins,instead of calling it Admin Basic,it should be Trial Admin,Trial Admin can use all the admin commands except that one when you type "****" In the console (you know what I mean) and are able to Perma Ban.If their trial period succeeded for over 3 months you promote them and they become Admin Plus.Admin Plus has the same authorities as the current ones.And third and last rank.Senior Admin,the only difference is that he can permanently IP Ban players,and ofcourse the very last Rank which rare people get is the R00t admin that has access to any command on the server such as adding bots to gravity to admin props etc...Also i forgot that any admin is able to unsuspend any player he has suspended according to the rule he broke,and the ban is right with enough proof.I'll be working on codes for the reports section and ban appeals and suggestions,also that any admin can be a moderator,such as let's say I solved a report,I'm supposed to Post that I punished the reported player and another post that I resolved this report if there was anything wrong do not open a new report pm me.And I'll lock the report and archive it.
This way it'll be a very high success not even to mention that good admins not being able to be admins because of their dynamic IP,I'm not insulting the system,I know the cause of that system being added,it's just that the idea that Cadi had about every admin steam id has a specific code that he needs to activate only once on every server to be able to use his admin powers,and if he types in the code wrongly he gets IP banned,those codes will be fpm'ed by cadi,and each admin code different than the other.I'm not showing off or kissing ass or anything but I really was a good admin,I still bump into people that think that I'm still an admin or get sad cause I don't have it.It's not money that rules,people can be poor and smart and tough,and people can be rich idiots and weak,or maybe rich smart and tough,but the main goal is money doesn't rule the world,and if it wasn't for my Friend Hunter Charlie I wouldn't have been a VIP,if it wasn't for my friend Gandalf I wouldn't have gotten Admin,if it wasn't for Booglie and her generosity I wouldn't have gotten Admin+,if it wasn't for le ME and Stephl0x I wouldn't have had an admin renewal,if it wasn't for Marschall i wouldn't even have returned,if it wasn't for Cadi I wouldn't have had my admin for a longer period even if I had problems not being able to use it because of my dynamic IP.Sure it pisses me that people are paying actual money on my account,but if they didn't see I really deserved it I wouldn't have done it.I'm not posting for anger about my admin or the reason I got banned for(no not hacking not abusing or any of that shit) I'm posting according to my love to what this community once was and my love of this community how it's evolving.
Thank you for reading this I hope from the bottom of my heart that Cadi understands me...
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 06:49:58 AM by Barbarian »
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2016, 05:50:18 AM »
Even if it's kinda needed, I don't think this is ever gonna happen.

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I'm one of the baddest mothafuckas of all time!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2016, 11:21:55 AM »
You equal rights activists need to calm down.

╔════► NickName: BurntLiquid, Holy Ghost
╠═══► Weapons: MP5, Compact, Five Seven, Frag, Knife
╠══► Skins : Jawa, Stickman, Harley Quinn
╚► Skill: Very Low [ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Godlike[ ]

Offline LonelyMaid

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2016, 02:19:16 PM »
Or you could just send their info to Cadi. He's pretty quick with taking care of the problem.

ohi  HR
Quote from: Hiiragi Kagami
omg babe lol me not shy >__<''

Offline Sucrilhos Killer

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2016, 04:25:22 PM »
     Yeah BIG, I see your point, some Admins could bring problems about unfair permabans. But as any ban needed to be proven, I think it wouldnt be a bad idea. And If it would be possible, Cadi could stipulate as a rule that normal admins can only permaban someone in case of a hacking, followed by the proof. If some admin breaks the rule, he losts his powers. And about anybody can be a Admin just by donating, I think this shouldn't be this way.

We also could follow the ideia of Barbarian, but I have no ideia how hard It would be to put into practice.

Anyway, that is just my humble opinion, even because Im just a VIP, I only felt right to share my ideia with you guys
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:32:22 PM by Sucrilhos Killer »

Offline Sucrilhos Killer

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2016, 05:11:36 PM »
Well my opinion to this even if you are an admin or the creator, there is no way to fix this thing even if you ban them many times or permanent ban them, they will keep growing and multiplying. New hacks releases on other websites daily, hackers can always find ways to enter a server even if they are already ban, there is many ways to that. Plus, you just wasting your time hoping for that admin position thingy, you can't just get that, it's better what are the rules already implemented here. Digital keep upgrading, people will keep being smarter, you can't beat technology. No offense, that's all :)

Yeah maybe this is true, this assholes will always found a way to hack. However, as they discorver new ways to hack, We also have to use new methods, otherwise someday It will be impossible to play. Each day will have more and more hackers.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2016, 06:15:39 PM »
The best thing to do is just keep banning them by IP. Once enough IP's are banned from a IP range, that subnet will be banned from all servers. I would have fun with the assholes. Just freeze them every round start or turn them into a rocket until they get tired of it.
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 08:29:09 PM by Cadi »
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2016, 07:37:59 PM »
You equal rights activists need to calm down.

Says the guy whose rights are over those of the rest. It doesn't bother me that you have them though, it's just so convenient of you to say that.

Other than that, this has been requested before and it's just not supposed to be like that. It's like a VIP player asking for a few admin powers. You get what your donation deserves, and that's it. It sucks that I can't do anything about the hackers coming back, it sucks for everyone.

Still, I do trust Cadi will take care of them when I tell him someone's giving us trouble.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2016, 08:33:28 PM »
I'll try to finish up the auto punish function for Cadmin soon. It will allow adding people to a auto punish list. Every time they spawn, a random punish will be automatically be given to them. It should provide some added entertainment and frustration where it's needed.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2016, 09:44:34 PM »
I'll try to finish up the auto punish function for Cadmin soon. It will allow adding people to a auto punish list. Every time they spawn, a random punish will be automatically be given to them. It should provide some added entertainment and frustration where it's needed.

Whaaat!?!?! This sound awsome, cant wait for it!!
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2016, 10:38:10 PM »

I hope there is always 24/7 active admin ingame roaming around as I only have limited of time to play every night because I has work in daylight, I can't enjoy playing everytime there is a hacker. I always play when I get home as if its already my hobby to have fun :<

I wish the same thing but like i said before most of us admins are really bussy with the outside life since most of us are adults and have family to take care and stressful jobs. And most of the new or try to be admins are having big problems with their IP changing everytime and never really fully experience the admin role cause of it. If the young ones became admins like the ones who still act like a kid can be a problem, not saying everyone is but most of them since their maturity and discipline isnt fully develope yet and they will act selfish and became power hungry which will cost a admin abuse report problem in the future.

Offline Sucrilhos Killer

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2016, 03:55:15 PM »
This seems a good ideia, I hope it works  :)

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2016, 04:06:48 PM »

I hope there is always 24/7 active admin ingame roaming around as I only have limited of time to play every night because I has work in daylight, I can't enjoy playing everytime there is a hacker. I always play when I get home as if its already my hobby to have fun :<

I wish the same thing but like i said before most of us admins are really bussy with the outside life since most of us are adults and have family to take care and stressful jobs. And most of the new or try to be admins are having big problems with their IP changing everytime and never really fully experience the admin role cause of it. If the young ones became admins like the ones who still act like a kid can be a problem, not saying everyone is but most of them since their maturity and discipline isnt fully develope yet and they will act selfish and became power hungry which will cost a admin abuse report problem in the future.

As long as people continue to support the server like they have lately, I plan recoding the authorization methods. That should fix any issues with dynamic ips. It may even completely remove the ability for steam ID stealers to use those public exploits on any of our servers. I have had moderate success with my testing already.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Sucrilhos Killer

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2016, 05:38:41 PM »

That's good news for us, goodluck with it then :)

Indeed, good luck xD

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
August 19, 2018, 07:46:05 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent