Author Topic: No More Bots In SV III  (Read 851 times)

Offline Marcshall

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
No More Bots In SV III
« on: December 11, 2016, 01:56:37 PM »
So this is the server that has more traffic between sv I,II and IV so today I removed the bots in 4 different maps and there still were like 25-20 players so I think this server should not have bots cuz they're unnecessary with all this players in it, hopefully some other players support my point.

Regards.

"If you're an admin, and you VALUE being an admin, It should be your first priorty above all things."

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
    • View Profile
Re: No More Bots In SV III
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2016, 03:23:33 PM »
Server 2 had the most traffic and had many players,but since Cadi removed A LOT of ZM maps and added A LOT of ZE maps,the server died...
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline OMGF

• Gimps
  • ZH 4EVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2016, 03:34:15 PM »

truth ....

╔═════════════► Real Name:Felipe Aguiar
╠════════════► Country: Brazil
╠═══════════► NickName:ƤƦēĐēŁŁā™
╠══════════► clans:[คอ],l-ىң]
╠═════════► Weapons: All
╠════════► Skills: Very Pro
╠═══════► Skins: VIP Skins
╠══════► Level:Restart Servers :/
╠═════► Class: Demolisher and Speed
╠════►Extra:#TEAMHU3BR

Offline OMGF

• Gimps
  • ZH 4EVER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2016, 03:37:04 PM »

I remember that in 2013 the server was overpumping 54 to 64 players every day so with the intentional updates and map changes the players are gone

╔═════════════► Real Name:Felipe Aguiar
╠════════════► Country: Brazil
╠═══════════► NickName:ƤƦēĐēŁŁā™
╠══════════► clans:[คอ],l-ىң]
╠═════════► Weapons: All
╠════════► Skills: Very Pro
╠═══════► Skins: VIP Skins
╠══════► Level:Restart Servers :/
╠═════► Class: Demolisher and Speed
╠════►Extra:#TEAMHU3BR

Offline Marcshall

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2016, 03:39:21 PM »
Server 2 had the most traffic and had many players,but since Cadi removed A LOT of ZM maps and added A LOT of ZE maps,the server died...
Well that is truth, since all those ze maps were added the players started to left, for instance when there is a map like zm_office and there were 20 players and the map changed to one of the new one's only 4 players were able to play and after that those 4 players left.

"If you're an admin, and you VALUE being an admin, It should be your first priorty above all things."

Offline Jason Becker

• V.I.P.
  • whatever happens, happens.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2016, 06:55:14 PM »
I think than could be better delete two servers  as for example the svs (III, IV) ,  and keep just the 60 class and the sv II, Cause I don't see much diference, So more people could play in a same sv without bots. it's just my opinion.

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2016, 07:37:36 PM »
I think than could be better delete two servers  as for example the svs (III, IV) ,  and keep just the 60 class and the sv II, Cause I don't see much diference, So more people could play in a same sv without bots. it's just my opinion.

Yeah i agree with this. Cause i notice sometimes if server 3 or 4 goes offline, players goes to play in sv1 or sv2 or vise versa. Keep only one unlimitted and one limitted server will make a good population.  Orrrr put we could put the servers in steam, that could help. Just saying
══════►Real Name:Weed69 
╠═════►NickName:B.I.G or C.M or Copenhagen(COOKIE MONSTER)
╠════►Weapons: Knife, and a Granade XD
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]
╠══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] SuperPro[]
╠═►Country: USA!!!
╠►Other:I LIKE CEREAL! =)

Offline Marcshall

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2016, 07:39:09 PM »

Yeah i agree with this. Cause i notice sometimes if server 3 or 4 goes offline, players goes to play in sv1 or sv2 or vise versa. Keep only one unlimitted and one limitted server will make a good population. Just saying
I like those Ideas, we have to repopulate both servers I and II, we need to atract all those players from sv III and IV to go to sv I and II so we can have 2 active servers with more players.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4 WERE MISTAKES
    • View Profile
    • How much time can you be loyal?
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2016, 09:47:52 PM »

Yeah i agree with this. Cause i notice sometimes if server 3 or 4 goes offline, players goes to play in sv1 or sv2 or vise versa. Keep only one unlimitted and one limitted server will make a good population.  Orrrr put we could put the servers in steam, that could help. Just saying

Servers III and IV used to be steam version, but Cadi made them Non-steam for a reason

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2016, 09:58:27 PM »
True but even you have the server on steam. People who have the crack version cs source can still join on steam servers so my point is that we can try increase the population by trying that.
══════►Real Name:Weed69 
╠═════►NickName:B.I.G or C.M or Copenhagen(COOKIE MONSTER)
╠════►Weapons: Knife, and a Granade XD
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]
╠══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] SuperPro[]
╠═►Country: USA!!!
╠►Other:I LIKE CEREAL! =)

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2016, 12:12:50 AM »
I remember Cadi made Servers 1-2 fully ZM maps,with a few cool ZE maps,and servers 3-4 ZE only maps!
I don't know what changed,but that was a cool decision.
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4 WERE MISTAKES
    • View Profile
    • How much time can you be loyal?
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2016, 08:45:11 AM »
True but even you have the server on steam. People who have the crack version cs source can still join on steam servers so my point is that we can try increase the population by trying that.

Maybe, I've never tried the creaked version, so, I'll look for it on google, and maybe Cadi can make a server on another game, it's called No More Room in Hell, it uses the source engine, so I think it could be interesting what kind of plugin he could create with that game, and its free on steam.

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
  • Skrr?
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2016, 12:03:39 PM »

Maybe, I've never tried the creaked version, so, I'll look for it on google, and maybe Cadi can make a server on another game, it's called No More Room in Hell, it uses the source engine, so I think it could be interesting what kind of plugin he could create with that game, and its free on steam.

I spend playing this fun game steam to play?   :o
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 12:05:37 PM by νzԲіηқ »

╠═══════► ℛ℮Ꮬʟ ɲᏜmɛ: Andres
╠═══════► ƈօʊภȶའצּ: Chile
╠══════► ຖɨርқɲᏜmɛ: DLS.CreepSpink, KWA!M1ke
╠═════► ຟɛᏜ℘๏ภร: MP5, AK-47, M4A1, USP, AWP, P90
╠════► ֆӄɨռֆ: Skins VIP
╠═══► ֆӄɨʟʟֆ: Low [] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]
╠══► Ꮥ℘ɛርɨᏜʟ: Demolisher
╚►Clan: ๖ɴѳѳʙz™
Bitch skrrrr...

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
  • Skrr?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2016, 12:05:13 PM »

I like your opinion, it might be good that I almost did  8) :o :o

╠═══════► ℛ℮Ꮬʟ ɲᏜmɛ: Andres
╠═══════► ƈօʊภȶའצּ: Chile
╠══════► ຖɨርқɲᏜmɛ: DLS.CreepSpink, KWA!M1ke
╠═════► ຟɛᏜ℘๏ภร: MP5, AK-47, M4A1, USP, AWP, P90
╠════► ֆӄɨռֆ: Skins VIP
╠═══► ֆӄɨʟʟֆ: Low [] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]
╠══► Ꮥ℘ɛርɨᏜʟ: Demolisher
╚►Clan: ๖ɴѳѳʙz™
Bitch skrrrr...

Offline Marcshall

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2016, 02:28:21 PM »
Also can some of the skins of SV I be added to sv II? that server has only a few amount of skins, with a few more of skins many players will enjoy more the game.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2016, 05:28:45 PM by Marcshall »

Offline Diegoxpro

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2016, 01:17:22 AM »
Have reason to remove those 2 servers since they are the servers with problems (connection failure, hackers, etc) that cause the connection failures are due to the number of bots there are
« Last Edit: December 14, 2016, 01:22:52 AM by Diegoxpro »
╔════════►Real Name: Eduard
╔═════►Skills: Noob [] Newbie[] Good [] Pro [] Superpro [] God [] Hacker [] Hitman [] Unstoppable [✓]
╔════►Clan: [вє]
╔═══►Nickname: Cronos,Sagitario

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2018, 07:33:23 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent