Author Topic: Bring Back CS:GO  (Read 1070 times)

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
Bring Back CS:GO
« on: January 26, 2017, 02:40:05 AM »
Hey Im just wondering if we can get the csgo servers back specially the community competative server 128 tick and awp deathmatch and hs deathmatch. Alot of my friends are looking for a community competative servers to play.

══════►Real Name:Weed69 
╠═════►NickName:B.I.G or C.M or Copenhagen(COOKIE MONSTER)
╠════►Weapons: Knife, and a Granade XD
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]
╠══►Skill:Very Low[ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High [ ] Very High Godlike[ ] SuperPro[]
╠═►Country: USA!!!
╠►Other:I LIKE CEREAL! =)

Offline Amarph

• V.I.P.
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Back CS:GO
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2017, 08:46:03 AM »
Hey Im just wondering if we can get the csgo servers back specially the community competative server 128 tick and awp deathmatch and hs deathmatch. Alot of my friends are looking for a community competative servers to play.

This would be great :)

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2017, 11:05:53 PM »
So I talked to Cadi about it. He dont mind getting it back but I want make sure if anyone support this idea? I dont want to his waste time if noone is going to suport it. And I believe this can be a good idea to find some new recruits and hopefully can support the community. I know I been away, I have been playing CSGO again, I only go on ZH to ban hackers now since i cant really play ZH servers due to the population of hackers. I barely encounter hackers on CSGO And what I realize is that it has a much larger population than CS Source so we can find new supporters to help us to keep this community alive. So let me know what you think of this and I will try to help Cadi to make it happen.
╠═══►Clan`s: : [คอ], [ʑħpɗ], SuperPro., [BCA], [BigDD], [HG], ScaredKids., [VPP], |pH-TriBes-|, [ΘŵηεĐ], [RGK], [AlphaFrag]

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4 WERE MISTAKES
    • View Profile
    • How much time can you be loyal?
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2017, 07:09:51 PM »
So I talked to Cadi about it. He dont mind getting it back but I want make sure if anyone support this idea? I dont want to his waste time if noone is going to suport it. And I believe this can be a good idea to find some new recruits and hopefully can support the community. I know I been away, I have been playing CSGO again, I only go on ZH to ban hackers now since i cant really play ZH servers due to the population of hackers. I barely encounter hackers on CSGO And what I realize is that it has a much larger population than CS Source so we can find new supporters to help us to keep this community alive. So let me know what you think of this and I will try to help Cadi to make it happen.

I have CS GO, but I dont really want to play MM anymore, so, I dont want it to go to waste, I support the idea

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 13, 2017, 12:53:10 AM »
Yeah MM became really whack due to smurfs and hackers, that is why alot of players would like to play on a community competative 128 tick server cause its close enoughtlike Match making but there will be active admins to ban the hackers right away instead having valve do the work which can take a long time to ban the player.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
« Reply #5 on: February 13, 2017, 03:56:28 AM »
If we could pool together another $65 a month, we could have up to 20 new servers.
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2017, 10:40:34 PM »
20 servers? niceee Im down but Im hoping others do too.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2017, 12:07:33 PM »
If we could pool together another $65 a month, we could have up to 20 new servers.
Why would we need that many servers? I think its a better idea if we start with only two (Limited and unlimited bullets) and see if people like it.

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2017, 03:17:35 PM »
Why would we need that many servers? I think its a better idea if we start with only two (Limited and unlimited bullets) and see if people like it.

Well i wasnt talking about zombie servers, most like reg counter strike server cause more people play in those in csgo. If its going to be a zm server it should be an escape version cause thats all i see where people play

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • らき☆すた
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2017, 03:49:05 PM »
i don't have in Steam game CS:GO. and you have non-steam csgo setup download link?

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!

Hey Babe Miria Cute <3 xoxo

I Will New Owner Leader!

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2017, 08:01:14 PM »

We don't need that many servers. When you have a dedicated server, you are not billed per server/slot.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2017, 06:11:36 PM »
True but having multiple server will help us find people that willing to help the community

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2017, 08:28:56 PM »
True but having multiple server will help us find people that willing to help the community

2 or 20 servers would cost the same anyways. That's the beautiful part about dedicated servers.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2017, 01:12:09 PM »
Lol yeah your right

Offline weed69

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Turdd
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2017, 02:33:13 PM »
I talked to a bunch of players and research a bit. People wants 128 tick severs, since 64 tick is shitty with shot registry and reflex movements and other function. ESEA and Faceit servers has 128 tick servers that is why more players and pros play there than actually playing on valve match making which is a 64 tick server. If we can open 128 tick servers competative, Im pretty sure a majority will play it. but if its 64 tick server, they rather just play valve casual or match making.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2017, 07:00:43 PM »
I talked to a bunch of players and research a bit. People wants 128 tick severs, since 64 tick is shitty with shot registry and reflex movements and other function. ESEA and Faceit servers has 128 tick servers that is why more players and pros play there than actually playing on valve match making which is a 64 tick server. If we can open 128 tick servers competative, Im pretty sure a majority will play it. but if its 64 tick server, they rather just play valve casual or match making.

I still dont know how its possible that OFFICIAL SERVERS BY VALVE doesnt have 128 tickets...

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Complicated
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2017, 07:07:07 PM »
I totally support the idea. I know it's even more money when we can't even really cover the current bill, sometimes, but can't we get rid of a couple of the servers we have now? If that's even a problem, of course, cause I'm pretty sure there's at least a couple that have almost no traffic.

I do have CS:GO. I don't play it much, never cared much for it, but if it's for ZH, I'd play it. Right now I can't donate, I don't know when I will be able to, hopefully at the end of this month, or maybe the next. Not sure, but I know everyone plays this thing, I know it's a risk, but I have this feeling, more people will join the community, there's lots of people playing CSGO on my friends list, every damn day. And I'll play to help build traffic.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 01:59:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent