Author Topic: Suggestion for all users of the Servers, Administrators and all the Players.  (Read 282 times)

Offline SAMZ MENDOZA

• http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?action=d
    • View Profile
    • Samz Mendoza
Hello, my name is SAMZ, and My nickname: Ð|ΔᴎցэɭՏ™ SAMZ™.

I have noticed that the CS: S, GG, DM [Hideout] servers have little prescence of administrators, and that causes many players to abuse the servers and enter to play with HACKS. I do not suggest that the Administrators spend 24 hours on the server, not clear that no, I understand that they have Family, Friends and Work. I think it would be great to have them take a look at each server every so often, they could do it every 2 hours, no matter what administrator. I think they are good servers and could be a better with much more control of them, I also took the time to suggest that the team "[Big ™]" and the team "3losh" formerly called "TBG" That many players have shown abnormal activity with respect to the gameplay of those already mentioned.
Not only those teams, if you can do it with everyone who sees gifts. I even agree to watch the players on the team Ð | Δց эɭ Տ Տ ™
It should be mentioned that many players who use hacks are from the following countries: Brazil, Syria, Israel, among others. With this I will not discriminate or be racist with other players and countries, because I know that there are good players from those countries.

I know that many users will be disgusted by this report and I know that some will give me negative feedback, but I think many of those who play legally are tired of so much cheating and abuse. I know they will not agree but it does not matter, I hope to help with this suggestion to everyone. This may improve a lot with regard to the donations that are made in this FORUM.
To all the players of any server I tell them that they can help with the "VOTEBAN" to the hackers

I thank all the public who took the time to read this suggestion, I hope not to disturb anyone or discriminate, I did in the voice of many players of the Servers.

I hope I have no problems with any user or player.

Greetings and blessings! ;D ;) :)

Offline Xhutaz

• Lowstep
    • View Profile
That is true, The team "3losh" and the team "Big" hace toó many hacer forma example "Kamikaze" banned for uso Trigger Aimbot, and he's evading the "Ban" and entre to the server with normality, pls we need a admin forma this player, 2 hours in the day not muchos forma "X" admin, because we have job, study, family and anothers activities. Tnx forma tour attention, and have a nice day.

Offline Amarph

• V.I.P.
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
That is true, The team "3losh" and the team "Big" hace toó many hacer forma example "Kamikaze" banned for uso Trigger Aimbot, and he's evading the "Ban" and entre to the server with normality, pls we need a admin forma this player, 2 hours in the day not muchos forma "X" admin, because we have job, study, family and anothers activities. Tnx forma tour attention, and have a nice day.

Escribe en español man, sino usa el traductor.

i guess that also this players know all of us, so we have to be very quiet. Also try to not say if there is an admin around.

Offline Amarph

• V.I.P.
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
Hello, my name is SAMZ, and My nickname: Ð|ΔᴎցэɭՏ™ SAMZ™.

I have noticed that the CS: S, GG, DM [Hideout] servers have little prescence of administrators, and that causes many players to abuse the servers and enter to play with HACKS. I do not suggest that the Administrators spend 24 hours on the server, not clear that no, I understand that they have Family, Friends and Work. I think it would be great to have them take a look at each server every so often, they could do it every 2 hours, no matter what administrator. I think they are good servers and could be a better with much more control of them, I also took the time to suggest that the team "[Big ™]" and the team "3losh" formerly called "TBG" That many players have shown abnormal activity with respect to the gameplay of those already mentioned.
Not only those teams, if you can do it with everyone who sees gifts. I even agree to watch the players on the team Ð | Δց эɭ Տ Տ ™
It should be mentioned that many players who use hacks are from the following countries: Brazil, Syria, Israel, among others. With this I will not discriminate or be racist with other players and countries, because I know that there are good players from those countries.

I know that many users will be disgusted by this report and I know that some will give me negative feedback, but I think many of those who play legally are tired of so much cheating and abuse. I know they will not agree but it does not matter, I hope to help with this suggestion to everyone. This may improve a lot with regard to the donations that are made in this FORUM.
To all the players of any server I tell them that they can help with the "VOTEBAN" to the hackers

I thank all the public who took the time to read this suggestion, I hope not to disturb anyone or discriminate, I did in the voice of many players of the Servers.

I hope I have no problems with any user or player.

Greetings and blessings! ;D ;) :)

About this SAMZ, yeah I guess from my part, Ive been playing too much CS:GO and need to come back. Ive been around on incognito, but I guess this hackers knows HOW TO CHEAT because sometimes I dont see a thing.

Also, if there is another admin reading this, there is a hack really strange that have an entire clan that makes impossible to spectate them with CONTROL ---> List Player and then click on his name... When I do this to this clan I CANT SPECT THEM. I only can when I left click mouse and change 1 by 1.

Thank you.

Offline SAMZ MENDOZA

• http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?action=d
    • View Profile
    • Samz Mendoza
AMARPH.

If you use the google translator, but it is not perfect.
 :-\  ;)  :)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
February 21, 2018, 01:46:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent