Author Topic: Report ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ  (Read 328 times)

Offline AimwareOp2

• GOD
    • View Profile
Report ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
« on: March 31, 2018, 06:02:22 AM »
Name: ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:1261919369  O  STEAM_0:0:145289658

Aimlock y wall clarísimo, nada mas que decir

https://mega.nz/#!ZIAWQaDQ!mjakClvQqLjMf9KxfWRu4U-dHsXEC7uRTG5Z6JZFmWI

Suh

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
  • Oscuridad para asuntos oscuros.
    • View Profile
Re: Report ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
« Reply #1 on: March 31, 2018, 02:21:38 PM »
El y su amigo king master son rehacker cuando no hay nada de gente aprovechan de prender aimbot y wallhack para subir de rank  :-\

╠═══════► ℛ℮Ꮬʟ ɲᏜmɛ: Andres
╠═══════► ƈօʊภȶའצּ: Chile
╠══════► ຖɨርқɲᏜmɛ: Tobi, Fink, Sauron, Adrammelech
╠═════► ຟɛᏜ℘๏ภร: MP5, AK-47, M4A1, USP, AWP, P90
╠════► ֆӄɨռֆ: Skins VIP
╠═══► ֆӄɨʟʟֆ: Low [] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]
╠══► Ꮥ℘ɛርɨᏜʟ: Demolisher
╚►Clan:

Offline Soul Clarity

• Game Server Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2018, 02:28:13 PM »
Banned for 7 days... thanks

╔═══════►NickName:Soul Clarity
╠══════►Country: SoulLandia
╠═════►Weapons: MP5, Granade Plant
╠════►Skills: Noob [√ ]
╠═══►Special: Speedy
╠══►Clans:⌠ʋς⌡ Clan

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2018, 05:25:42 PM »
Iam  ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ and iam an old player im playing here on this server from 2012. Im not a cheater  >:( there is many cheaters on this server we cant play normal with them. I used the hack tool for one or two times becauze we cant play against cheaters. I will recording too and report the cheaters i have a big liste of names of cheaters i will mention them all here very soon. And i say again im not a cheater. Thank you for your understanding.

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2018, 05:31:43 PM »
shut up bitch you are a hacker admit it every time I see you on server I will give you votes and will do the impossible so that you and your friend do not enter the server you are a simple noob even with hacks you do not kill  8)

╚►Clan:

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 31, 2018, 06:12:47 PM »
shut up bitch you are a hacker admit it every time I see you on server I will give you votes and will do the impossible so that you and your friend do not enter the server you are a simple noob even with hacks you do not kill  8)
First of all when i was playing on this server you was drink milk and learn to walk before you learn to use your hands
Second, you are a cheat and I see how you play
Thirdly do not do the impossible because it is just a game to spend time
Fourthly and finally, from the way you talk you are still a growing child. (sorry for my bad english)

Offline Frost ApeX

• Just a creepy chair-y boi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2018, 07:17:06 PM »
First of all when i was playing on this server you was drink milk and learn to walk before you learn to use your hands
Fourthly and finally, from the way you talk you are still a growing child. (sorry for my bad english)

Have you seen my report? If not just look a lil bit.
But yes you do toggle on and off so stfu we all know you hack.

Turtle <3
Bbno$ ("Mumble" Rapper)
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8FSfSnbjiZ6vGr68ZLtzg
Kryoz Gaming (The Blonde Bastard)
https://www.youtube.com/user/KryozGaming
Smii7y (Does great editing) (Use code S7 For 10% off you're next G-Fuel Purchase)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SMii7Y

Turtle is a cunt ~Turtle 2017

Look Mom I'm Hacking!
I <3 Hvhing retards wiht Gamebandit!!
Ya boi be high as fuck.
=========> Names: Turtle, Smii7y, Disturbed, Frost, Frost Bite & RAIN
========> Clan: ℬaked/☓ĦĘŊŦĄĮ☓
=======> Weapons: Any thing i can shoot with
======>Skill: Shit(X) Trash () Mega-Noob () Noob () Semi-Good () Good () Great () Pro ()
=====> Location: Canada Or U.s.a on the servers
====> Time playing: About 3-4 Years
===> Maps: Italy Cbble Piranesi Aztec & Anything but Office
==> Age: Find out... Good luck
=> Discord: Not Kryloz Gambing#0262 Feel free to add me my dudes

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2018, 08:08:38 PM »
Do you think you are superior to me just because you are older? that clumsy your thinking and several have seen me play I have nothing noob I have 16 and play better than you and without hack you with hack you do not kill anyone not even the bot you are just a noob that should give you permanent ban do not believe god for having time in the game hahaha look you take time in the game and those hacks go pro me I may be new and I exceed 100

-Bitch

╚►Clan:

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2018, 01:16:47 PM »

Do you think you are superior to me just because you are older? that clumsy your thinking and several have seen me play I have nothing noob I have 16 and play better than you and without hack you with hack you do not kill anyone not even the bot you are just a noob that should give you permanent ban do not believe god for having time in the game hahaha look you take time in the game and those hacks go pro me I may be new and I exceed 100

-Bitch

I can not stop laughing. i told you, you still a kid you have many things to learn not just in css but in all life my son.

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2018, 01:21:19 PM »

Have you seen my report? If not just look a lil bit.
But yes you do toggle on and off so stfu we all know you hack.

Turtle <3

Yes i saw it but i reply for one idiot not two.

Offline NS1488

• R00t Admin
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2018, 01:33:25 PM »
You are a cheater, i saw you many times using hacks. So, stfu, stop lying and waste time trying to justify your actions. From what you say you are an adult, the strange thing is that this supposed maturity can not be seen in your actions.

regards.

Offline νzԲіηқ

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2018, 01:42:25 PM »

-Bitch

I can not stop laughing. i told you, you still a kid you have many things to learn not just in css but in all life my son.
in css you do not have to learn anymore I teach in life there is no thing that has already learned bitch more laughter you give me I have you as my son in css and out of this game  8)

╚►Clan:

Offline NS1488

• R00t Admin
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2018, 01:49:13 PM »

-Bitch

in css you do not have to learn anymore I teach in life there is no thing that has already learned bitch more laughter you give me I have you as my son in css and out of this game  8)
Calm down, this is not a rap nigger club.

regards.

Offline El pinguino

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 01, 2018, 01:52:48 PM »
I have already banned you many times. and you have the nerve to come and say that you do not use anything and fight you will be protected when you enter the servers

saludos
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ΡїηĠỬĩno¯\_(ツ)_/¯

╔════════► nombre: luis
╠═══════► Estado: argentina
╠══════► nickname:   عζ  թїИǥʊȈŊŐ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
╠═════► weapons: plant, MP5, nade.
╠════► skins: VIP
╠═══► skills:  High[ ] Very High[ ] Terminator[√]
╠══► special: Demolisher . speed.
╚═ ►clan: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 01, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
You are a cheater, i saw you many times using hacks. So, stfu, stop lying and waste time trying to justify your actions. From what you say you are an adult, the strange thing is that this supposed maturity can not be seen in your actions.

regards.
I said i use it one or two times when cheaters get in that's all (thats make me angry when i see clans of cheaters play freely) . And keep that in your mind i play better without it. I respect all players. Why i play if i use cheat, it does not make any sense.
Thats just a game and most the plays are kids dont have any experience how to play thats why they say to us we are cheaters. When i was paly in 2012 with my username [SNIPER]™ i dont know there is a thing called cheat tool and i was playing against cheaters without problem becauz i thinked they was really pro and i was palying very good against them, but despite this i get banned too.
Thank you for taking my poor language.

Offline NS1488

• R00t Admin
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2018, 02:04:46 PM »

regards.
I said i use it one or two times when cheaters get in that's all (thats make me angry when i see clans of cheaters play freely) . And keep that in your mind i play better without it. I respect all players. Why i play if i use cheat, it does not make any sense.
Thats just a game and most the plays are kids dont have any experience how to play thats why they say to us we are cheaters. When i was paly in 2012 with my username [SNIPER]™ i dont know there is a thing called cheat tool and i was playing against cheaters without problem becauz i thinked they was really pro and i was palying very good against them, but despite this i get banned too.
I told you, I've seen you using cheats several times in DM and Custom. In none of those occasions were other people cheating (although that does not justify it)

regards.

regards.

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2018, 02:06:28 PM »
I will never cheat again. I will be cooperate with admins. I will report any cheaters to clean this server i promise you all. 8)

Offline [SNIPER]™

• ¡ţ™ ŢɧεΞŋƓ¡ŋęęŗ
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2018, 02:09:23 PM »

regards.
I told you, I've seen you using cheats several times in DM and Custom. In none of those occasions were other people cheating (although that does not justify it)

regards.

regards.

Yes I admit this but I told you why, you as an admin you see some cheaters and do not move a finger and that called injustice bro.

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • らき☆すた
    • View Profile

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!

Hey Babe Miria Cute <3 xoxo

I Will Have New Owner Leader!
--=> Discord ZH Join Groups <=--

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 26, 2018, 05:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent