Author Topic: hello, how life treats them  (Read 414 times)

Offline malokev

• V.I.P.
  • I will never be just a memory
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/malokev666?feature=mhee
hello, how life treats them
« on: February 23, 2018, 04:52:04 AM »
ENGLISH / INGLES

Hello everyone again, I went through here and came to leave 1 dollar and something, I know it is not much, but the intention is what counts, they must also put their hand in their heart to support the hideout and one of these days I will do. enter the game to kill some hahahha zombies

CONGRATULATIONS CADI AND BOOG FOR "ZION", I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND WILL HAVE MANY SUCCESSES

And thanks to Hiragi for reminding me of my old anecdotes that led me to visit the forum

SPANISH / ESPAÑOL

Hola a todos nuevamente, pasé por aquí y vine a dejar 1 dólar y algo, sé que no es mucho, pero la intención es lo que cuenta, también deben poner su mano en el corazón para apoyar a hideout y uno de estos días va a hacer ingresa al juego para matar a algunos zombis hahahha

FELICIDADES CADI Y BOOG POR "ZION", SÉ QUE SERÁ MUY FELIZ Y TENDRÁ MUCHOS ÉXITOS

Y gracias a Hiragi por hacerme recordar mi viejas anecdotas que me condujeron a visitar al foro
« Last Edit: February 23, 2018, 05:18:19 AM by malokev »

|Тңĉ|[>ĦāŦēяŝ<]

Offline thestifenrex

• V.I.P.
  • [вє] ֆȶɛʋɛռ☢™
    • View Profile
Re: hello, how life treats them
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 10:21:55 AM »
ENGLISH / INGLES

Hello everyone again, I went through here and came to leave 1 dollar and something, I know it is not much, but the intention is what counts, they must also put their hand in their heart to support the hideout and one of these days I will do. enter the game to kill some hahahha zombies

CONGRATULATIONS CADI AND BOOG FOR "ZION", I KNOW THAT IT WILL BE VERY HAPPY AND WILL HAVE MANY SUCCESSES

And thanks to Hiragi for reminding me of my old anecdotes that led me to visit the forum

SPANISH / ESPAÑOL

Hola a todos nuevamente, pasé por aquí y vine a dejar 1 dólar y algo, sé que no es mucho, pero la intención es lo que cuenta, también deben poner su mano en el corazón para apoyar a hideout y uno de estos días va a hacer ingresa al juego para matar a algunos zombis hahahha

FELICIDADES CADI Y BOOG POR "ZION", SÉ QUE SERÁ MUY FELIZ Y TENDRÁ MUCHOS ÉXITOS

Y gracias a Hiragi por hacerme recordar mi viejas anecdotas que me condujeron a visitar al foro

oh thank you very much for your donation and it does not matter that little what I give the intention counts
[вє] ֆȶɛʋɛռ☢™╔════════► Nombre: Steven
╠═══════► Estado: Ecuador
╠══════► Nickname:[вє] ֆȶɛʋɛռ☢™
╠═════► Weapons: plant, MP5, nade.
╠════► Skins: VIP Skins
╠═══► Special: Demolisher and Speedy
╠══► Level: 93
╚═► Clan: [вє]
New official nick. [вє] ֆȶɛʋɛռ☢™
[вє] ֆȶɛʋɛռ☢™

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
Re: hello, how life treats them
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 10:10:46 PM »
Thank you for helping out. Every little bit counts.
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 02:32:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent