Author Topic: Problemas con el cliente de ZH / Problems with the ZH client  (Read 164 times)

Offline Str!k3

• View Profile
Problemas con el cliente de ZH / Problems with the ZH client
« on: March 18, 2018, 07:08:17 PM »
Español:

Hola, soy un user "viejo" de esta comunidad, y jugaba en los servidores, hasta que me compré el steam, pero e visto que ningún server está al nivel de esta comunidad, y cuando me enteré de que podía jugar otra vez con este cliente me emocioné mucho, en fin, lo descargué y cuando lo fui a iniciar me dio un error, que me impide seguir, he buscado en internet y nada, si alguien me podría ayudar, le agradecería mucho

No se encuentra el punto de entrada del procedimiento SteamGameServer_Init en la biblioteca de vínculos dinámicos steam_api.dll.

English:

Hello, I´m an "old" user of this comunity, I played in the servers, until i bought the css steam, but i see that any other server isn´t good as this comunity, and when i knew that i can play again with the client of ZH i get excited, so, i downloaded and when i launch it, i get this error, that cant let me play, i searched in internet and nothing, if someone can help me, i would really appreciate it

Isn´t found the entry point of process SteamGameServer_Init in the library of dynamic link steam_api.dll.

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Complicated
    • View Profile
Re: Problemas con el cliente de ZH / Problems with the ZH client
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 03:48:16 PM »
Esto es lo que te respondió Cadi en el otro thread, espero te ayude.

This can happen if you installed the game in your "C:\Program files" folder. Try installing directly to your C drive or game drive if you have one. You may also need to disable your anti virus while you install if you are getting any false positives.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2018, 06:08:31 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent