Author Topic: someone could help me? / ¿Alguien me podría ayudar?  (Read 166 times)

Offline Wanderlee

• ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
someone could help me? / ¿Alguien me podría ayudar?
« on: July 08, 2018, 08:20:20 PM »
Español
Quiero comprar "Cadmin", tengo dinero para pagarlo pero lo malo es que no tengo tarjeta de crédito.

Alguien me podría decir que puedo hacer para ser administrador?

English
I want to buy "Cadmin", I have money to pay for it but the bad thing is that I do not have a credit card.

Can someone tell me what I can do to be an administrator?

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline Jagat

• V.I.P.
  • ~Memories ♧
    • View Profile
Re: someone could help me? / ¿Alguien me podría ayudar?
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2018, 09:07:24 PM »
Pasa ese dinero que tienes a una cuenta de paypal o tarjeta de algún amigo o familiar
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†

Offline Wanderlee

• ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2018, 01:16:45 AM »
La única manera que tiene "hideout" para hacer donaciones es mediante PayPal, si quieres puede crearte una cuanta sin tarjeta, después buscas una persona que la tenga y te recargue a tu cuenta, hay muchos que prestan estos servicios con un pequeño costo como recargo saludos.

:O.....
En dónde te puedo dejar tu Bolón De ORO??? :V
"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline Mam

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 09, 2018, 02:03:23 PM »
Español
Quiero comprar "Cadmin", tengo dinero para pagarlo pero lo malo es que no tengo tarjeta de crédito.

Alguien me podría decir que puedo hacer para ser administrador?

English
I want to buy "Cadmin", I have money to pay for it but the bad thing is that I do not have a credit card.

Can someone tell me what I can do to be an administrator?

Admin or whatever rewards you might get on this community is never about BUYING it. It's not like a shop over here, but more like an appreciation to your donation "contribution" to keeping this community alive one step further, don't get me wrong, all I want is to correct your understanding to this.

About your question, there should be a gift cards by PayPal itself or even many other companies offer a card with a specific amount, that you might pay a little more extra for it, but making it easier for you to use it online through PayPal. So you might want to ask in a local store for something like that.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 24, 2018, 04:33:24 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent