Author Topic: Waiting on a woman...  (Read 496 times)

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I'm one of the baddest mothafuckas of all time!
    • View Profile
Waiting on a woman...
« on: July 27, 2018, 06:26:35 PM »
Almost 2 weeks ago Dakoda decided to end things with me over facebook messenger. I was immediately blocked. she gave me a list of excuses. I waited a week before i really tried to contact her. We had been communicating through an app for a few days. Her and I both acknowledge the love we share is real. we have never felt anything like it before. She is only 21 and I am 28. She was going back and forth with me the passed couple days but would ultimately shoot me down every time I thought i was getting somewhere. She has admitted being in pain and hurting. She says she wants to be by herself for a while. It seems as tho she wants to play the field or see what else it out there. Shes not ready to commit. I had become her daughters dad since before she was born. We were a family. All of our pictures together as a family are still on her facebook. She wont let me go but wont be with me. Now im stuck in Limbo so she can figure out what she wants..... I told her not to be afraid to reach out to me. Ill wait....Not forever.

Looking for opinions or experiences.

╔════► NickName: BurntLiquid, Holy Ghost
╠═══► Weapons: MP5, Compact, Five Seven, Frag, Knife
╠══► Skins : Jawa, Stickman, Harley Quinn
╚► Skill: Very Low [ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Godlike[ ]

Offline ≫ RσlτξΔn ≪

• Game Server Admin
  • Crazy Player
    • View Profile
Re: Waiting on a woman...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2018, 06:37:58 PM »
Encourage burn you and her will come together again and will be the happiest couple in the world  ;)

I'm sorry you're going through this moment brother  :(
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 07:05:58 PM by ≫ RσlτξΔn ≪ »
[вє] στξΔ
╔════════► Nombre: Axel
╠═══════► Estado: Mexico
╠══════► Nickname:  [вє]♕≫ℛσℒτξΔN҉≪☠
╠═════► Weapons: plant, MP5, nade.
╠════► Skins: Public Skins
╠═══► Special: Demolisher
╠══► Level: 160
╚═► Clan: [вє]

[вє] RσlτξΔn

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2018, 06:52:31 PM »
Sorry to hear you're going through a tough time. I can only tell you what I know from what little experience I have, or at least what I would do or think.

I can totally understand her being afraid or even threatened by commitment, being that she's only 21 and all. If you're sure she has feelings for you, then she's having a tough time too. I would think that she surely doesn't want to hurt you, but emotions are probably running strong and she's feeling a million things at the same time. She loves you enough that she won't let you go, but then she's thinking about what to do with her life maybe, if this is really what she wanted and all. This doesn't mean she's having second thoughts about her feelings for you, she might just want to know where she's headed and what are things going to be like with you, or without you.

I would think that cutting such an important relationship through facebook messenger is kind of a shitty attitude though, one would think that if she feels something for you, she'd do it in front of you. It's probably really hard for her too then, she comes and goes with you cause her head is doing the same thing, mixed feelings.

Anyways, you're a person too and deserve your own respect too. By this I mean, you don't have to wait such a painfully long time for her if this isn't doing you any good. I know letting go might seem like something impossible, but it's part of loving yourself, putting your well being over others. I'm going through something similar right now. I love someone and he's having mixed feelings. I know he feels something for me definitely, but there's things in the middle that aren't easy to sort out. Every time I cry for him and start feeling hopeless, I simply say to myself "remember, you go first, love yourself first." Don't be waiting on someone else forever, give yourself to that person, yes, love them, but don't let them toy with you and hurt you, even if they didn't mean to do that at all.

If I were you I would make myself absolutely clear with her, in a not so long or dramatic message. You know, "this is what I feel, this is what I want for us, you know me, I know you. You know what I want for you. I want you to understand that I'll wait if I have to, and when you're ready you can come to me and we'll talk about it, but you have to be honest with me when you come, and tell me what you feel and what you wanna do with us." Hope everything turns out fine!
« Last Edit: July 27, 2018, 06:55:36 PM by justNaru »

Offline Mam

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2018, 09:54:14 AM »
Hey, Burnt

Sorry to see you going through this struggle.

I don't have much of an experience in this field, but basically "JustNaru" said most of what I might wanna tell you to do.

And yeah commitment at that age might have pushed her to feel trapped and whenever we feel so, we try to leave everything and run as fast as we can. Because that's us, humans, sometimes we have fears that we are too afraid to face them. And that's understandable, but we have to be honest with ourselves and to the people we are leaving behind.. we need to understand that we are hurting others while we are at it.

Add to that, based on her way of breaking up with you, it could means two things in my opinion.
- She doesn't want to show much of feelings ( like regret ) while she's at it.. cause body language reveals a lot especially when you have a special connection with someone.
- She wants to do it the easy way without you trying to hold her off doing it, cause she has made up her mind and wants to go through with it.

Either way, that's just not the way to handle long-term relationship based on mutual love.. doing it through messenger is hurtful as it is.

Only you can know what she meant, you know her well.. you can read again what she said word by word until you make up your mind to either move forward or stay suffering in the past. You might wanna give it a last shot the way "JustNaru" addressed.. and focus on keeping it short as she said, also focus on making sure she know that you will be done for good if she doesn't make up her mind ( it might push her to run away again, but she will regret it once she notices that you are being serious about it ) while at it, try to give her a break for 2 weeks or so to make up her mind for sure.

Best of luck for you. Hope you figure it out soon.

Offline Wara

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2018, 11:55:22 AM »
mmmmm que sad... Yo por eso sigo soltera :V
Adiós

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 29, 2018, 10:07:01 AM »
We talked on snapchat for a couple hours last night. She made it clear that she is enjoying be single and having fun. I made one hell of an impression on her. She knows how i feel and how much she means to me. Now its just time to wait for her to get it out of her system. I'm sure she is impressed with me. I have proved my worth to her. She will never forget me and how much I care for her and her daughter. I believe she will eventually open her eyes and realize what she is missing.

Offline Jagat

• V.I.P.
  • ~Memories ♧
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 29, 2018, 10:24:45 AM »
Hello, my friend, I have also gone through that, but I think my case is a bit stronger, I lived with a woman for 2 years and 9 months despite my young age that made me very happy, but after 2 years, everything changed, fights after fights, and finally I realized that she was unfaithful and I even forgave her, but she was the one who told me to end the relationship on April 19, 2018. :c
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™Ĵคɢค†

Offline NS1488

• R00t Admin
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 03, 2018, 03:30:41 PM »
How are you Burnt! I am 38 years old and I can tell you that you have to learn to be alone. It is not necessary to always have a woman next to you to feel complete. You're young, enjoy life, meet another women! And above all things, never listen to the advice that other women give you!   ;)

regards!

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2018, 09:55:58 PM »
Her wanting to be single has quickly turned into her having a new boyfriend......... Good luck out there buddy, You're gunna need it.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 12:11:09 AM by BurntLiquid »

Offline NS1488

• R00t Admin
  • NooBiE
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2018, 10:09:47 PM »
I do not understand what you mean...¬¬

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2018, 12:11:32 AM »
I do not understand what you mean...¬¬

Edited.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • SKYRIM AND FALLOUT 4 WERE MISTAKES
    • View Profile
    • How much time can you be loyal?
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2018, 12:40:10 AM »
Her wanting to be single has quickly turned into her having a new boyfriend......... Good luck out there buddy, You're gunna need it.

Big oof. Sorry to hear that, but I think you kind of dodged a bullet there if she actually went like that so quickly.

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline Barbarian

• V.I.P.
  • 1000+ Club!
  • ⚡ֆɛʀʋɛʀ ɢʊǟʀɖɨǟռ⚡
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 30, 2018, 03:36:10 PM »
Burnt old buddy old pal. We both know that this isn't the first incident you face of this type.
This is actually great. It's fucking amazing, you should be happy about it. You should be happy that this happened now, and not in an even worse scenario, or even at a time where there's no coming back.

Listen, there are 3 options here:
1-(Which i doubt) She wanted to meet other type of men, she wants to see her life, she wants to forget about you quickly so she decided that going into a new relationship would be a good idea (which isn't for both cases).
2- She loved you at some point, until she found someone who suited her during your relationship, and was waiting for the right time to break it to you, but we both know there is no right time for such things.
3-She never loved you, everything was fake.

Cheer up brother, it's her loss. There's plenty of fish in the sea. You got over Brandi. You will get over Dakoda. You will find the right woman. You're still young, and still have time. Take a break, focus on yourself. Be selfish for a couple of years.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 03:42:48 PM by Barbarian »
Retired Server Administrator And Veteran Player
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      
Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠     Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠   Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή☠    Mṟ.|™ßąяßąяîąή      The Official Mṟ.| Clan Thread
Server Guardians Go Under These Rules:
NO warnings NO exceptions NO second chance.

Offline Wanderlee

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2018, 04:26:44 AM »
BurntLiquid:

I know I am 18 years old and many will say that I am not mature enough for this kind of thing, but what most do not know is that I am a person who helps young people to get out of difficult situations and with experience in ethics, human and professional development, because after forming myself spiritually, now with my friends, we help people who need the most primordial things to live.

I analyzed your story and it seemed interesting... put first those people who need more of you, your daughters or your wife. But first of all, first start by healing your own wounds, if you can not move forward it is because there is something missing in your spirit, it is that something that is the basis of every family, of every society, of The whole world is simply the basis of every human being to be formed spiritually.

Surely LOVE to your daughters is incomparable to the one you have for your wife, because they reflect everything their parents inculcate in them, they need parents to guide them on a good path. I affirm that your wife will have internal problems that she herself will not know how to resolve, make an attempt to talk to her in person, without excuses, talk about her strengths, weaknesses, needs, and most importantly, her priorities.

Now, if she wants everything to end, what you can do is fight for your daughters, never get away from her side because in the future you will regret this action, besides, they will thank you with all their heart.

Finally, looking for another woman will not get you out of trouble, this for a heart that does not want to seek you, is undoubtedly a point without importance, but you who want to be healed, it is very important that you understand this point.

Courage and trust that soon you can improve your situation.

« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 04:29:17 AM by Wanderlee »

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2018, 11:11:39 AM »
Plain an simple, there isn't a manual on how a woman or a man feels. There's no formula or method to know what she'll do or what she feels towards you or in general, especially in situations like these.

All that will help you right now is putting yourself over everything. It's okay to give yourself for love, it's totally humane to do that, and that's why heartbreak exists, it's just part of life. It sucks, but it happens. Now cry as much as you need, then stand up and take care of yourself, think about you now. Do whatever makes you feel better. Surround yourself with friends, people who'll make you have a good time. There's nothing more you can do about her now, she knows how you feel, she's a grown human being, she'll either depart from you, or she'll talk to you again, but that doesn't matter. It's You time, now.

Offline PabloalbiazuL

• Game Server Admin
  • ModernWarfare ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2018, 06:35:08 PM »
"You never have to trust a woman who bleeds for 5 days and does not die"
Famous saying lol

Do not suffer for people who are not worth or value you ... life is short ... cheer.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 03:03:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent