Author Topic: Tips With Ya Boi Turtle  (Read 544 times)

Offline Frost ApeX

• i have mental retardation - Natt 2018
    • View Profile
Tips With Ya Boi Turtle
« on: August 05, 2018, 02:52:54 AM »
Are you having trouble in css? Do you need hacks? Well to fucking bad here is some tips that will help almost no one.
(Pm me for Turtlesdick.exe)

No.1 Play high. Playing alot or a little high can and will make a difference in game. Like for me a good body high makes me play like a beast... at least i think i play like that. And when im blasted out of my mind, I pass out mid game.

No.2 Try different sensitivitys. First this may seem weird at first. But playing at a high sensitivity does not make you good its harder to be more accurate in long range fights. So drop down from 15 to 2.5 or 4. (I recommend 2.7) As a beginner i played at 15... the worst mistake of my game life.

No.3 Try different solo strats. Instead of rushing b every single round maybe rush mid.

No.4 Try new weapons. Yes you can get better with the ak but what about the deagle for when you can buy an ak?
Its better to get good with all the weapons then really good with one. I recommend getting good with the Ak,M1a1,Deagle,Usp,Ump and the scout... because there is no Awp >:I

No.5 Try Throwables. Throwables (Flashes nades and smokes) are great ways to blind, explode or Give lung cancer
to the enemy, team mates or even yourself. But nades are the best weapon in the game being the only weapon that can hit 4 people in a cluster all at once. But i recomend watching warowl for Css/Csgo tips and tricks.
(Ten vid playlist)

No.6 Try Bhopping. Bunny hoping is one of the best (If not the best) way to get around. You can get insane speed letting you cross the map in 10 seconds flat. Now hold on. Before you bhop just remember that Timing Is Key. With the correct timing you can bhop on any surfaces.

No.7 Try talking. Now with the current exploit going around you cant use ye mic in game but there is the magic thing called...Y and U. Y (All chat) Is useful for talking shit and then getting stomped on by a hacker. U (Team chat) Is useful for talking shit to team mates and to voteban people in secret... Well to hide that you are going to voteban the hacker on the other team. < I use that one alot.

No.8 Try Skins. Skins for css v34 are kinda hard to find as most are made for v89 Skins are a great way to make other people look like idiots or just make it seem you have a cool knife you bought with all your mountains of money you have and if anyone talk shit you will hacker them!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOGJDw-qH6UWBTC2NPgFUg (Css v34 skins %90 of them work)

No.9... This is where i run out of ideas. Try Different game modes. Most people play on the Css Custom server so i would try Dm or some shit... i dont know i dont play anything but Custom. (Bring back the awp pls) I heard the zombie servers got an update...like 2 months ago.... So hows are you?... Thats nice. I am doing well. You know just bored... typing random conversations with myself. What are you doing?... Thats really cool dude! Anyway i should get on with this post...

No.10 Try hacking. Now before i get banned for saying this just read this out first. Do NOT hack on the servers. Its one of the rules... Hack ONLY on a homemade server to practice where the enemy come from on ye favorites maps. Just for the love of god dont hack on the Hideout Servers. This is in no way saying you should hack on the server.
I use hacks for practice all the time this is why i am so "good" at the game.

Now before i get banned from all the server. This is a joke... at least the end part is... kinda.

Anyway I tryed for like 30 minutes to an hour on this for no reason... im not even high wtf?

Turtle <3   

Bbno$ ("Mumble" Rapper)
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8FSfSnbjiZ6vGr68ZLtzg
Kryoz Gaming (The Blonde Bastard)
https://www.youtube.com/user/KryozGaming
Smii7y (Does great editing) (Use code S7 For 10% off you're next G-Fuel Purchase)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SMii7Y
VoidTracks. (Some Jammin' Music) (New Music Almost Daily!)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPEVoCewqm7VwH3Uqch2mQ

Just a cunt i hvh on sight <3
Turtle is a cunt ~Turtle 2017
I <3 Hvhing retards wiht Gamebandit!!
Ya boi be high as fuck.
=========> Names: Turtle, Smii7y, Disturbed, Frost, Frost Bite & RAIN
========> Clan: ℬaked/☓ĦĘŊŦĄĮ☓/[ى∂ρטş]
=======> Weapons: Any thing i can shoot with
======>Skill: Shit(X) Trash () Mega-Noob () Noob () Semi-Good () Good () Great () Pro ()
=====> Location: Over there...?
====> Time playing: Too long
===> Maps: Italy Cbble Piranesi Aztec & Anything but Office
==> Discord: One Ghosty Boi #0262
=> How baked: Yes

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
Re: Tips With Ya Boi Turtle
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2018, 04:13:43 AM »
isnice
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • らき☆すた
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2018, 05:03:10 AM »
isnice

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!

Hey Babe Miria Cute <3 xoxo

I Will Have New Owner Leader!
--=> Discord ZH Join Groups <=--

Online justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2018, 12:12:56 PM »
isnice

Offline Chand

• I dont like Fake girls or womans
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2018, 12:23:46 PM »
eehh isnice

<3
╠════════► ℛ℮Ꮬʟ ɲᏜmɛ: CʜѧŋĐ
╠═══════► ƈօʊภȶའצּ: Qatar
╠══════► ຖɨርқɲᏜmɛ: ❦¢ℋѧŋđ™⅔
╠═════► ຟɛᏜ℘๏ภร: MP5, AK-47, M4A1
╠════► ֆӄɨռֆ: public Skins
╠═══► ֆӄɨʟʟֆ: Low [√ ] Medium[ ] High[ ] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]
╠══► Ꮥ℘ɛርɨᏜʟ: Demolisher
╠═►Clan:ℬaked
╠►Level:illuminati
Playing hideout since 2014 :D

https://youtu.be/KcmkcQH1pBM?t=5

Offline Eye Patch

• Morning Star
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2018, 06:39:00 AM »
this is a nice hack and works really will. why did you tell em ^_^
Are you having trouble in css? Do you need hacks? Well to fucking bad here is some tips that will help almost no one.
(Pm me for Turtlesdick.exe)

No.1 Play high. Playing alot or a little high can and will make a difference in game. Like for me a good body high makes me play like a beast... at least i think i play like that. And when im blasted out of my mind, I pass out mid game.

No.2 Try different sensitivitys. First this may seem weird at first. But playing at a high sensitivity does not make you good its harder to be more accurate in long range fights. So drop down from 15 to 2.5 or 4. (I recommend 2.7) As a beginner i played at 15... the worst mistake of my game life.

No.3 Try different solo strats. Instead of rushing b every single round maybe rush mid.

No.4 Try new weapons. Yes you can get better with the ak but what about the deagle for when you can buy an ak?
Its better to get good with all the weapons then really good with one. I recommend getting good with the Ak,M1a1,Deagle,Usp,Ump and the scout... because there is no Awp >:I

No.5 Try Throwables. Throwables (Flashes nades and smokes) are great ways to blind, explode or Give lung cancer
to the enemy, team mates or even yourself. But nades are the best weapon in the game being the only weapon that can hit 4 people in a cluster all at once. But i recomend watching warowl for Css/Csgo tips and tricks.
(Ten vid playlist)

No.6 Try Bhopping. Bunny hoping is one of the best (If not the best) way to get around. You can get insane speed letting you cross the map in 10 seconds flat. Now hold on. Before you bhop just remember that Timing Is Key. With the correct timing you can bhop on any surfaces.

No.7 Try talking. Now with the current exploit going around you cant use ye mic in game but there is the magic thing called...Y and U. Y (All chat) Is useful for talking shit and then getting stomped on by a hacker. U (Team chat) Is useful for talking shit to team mates and to voteban people in secret... Well to hide that you are going to voteban the hacker on the other team. < I use that one alot.

No.8 Try Skins. Skins for css v34 are kinda hard to find as most are made for v89 Skins are a great way to make other people look like idiots or just make it seem you have a cool knife you bought with all your mountains of money you have and if anyone talk shit you will hacker them!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHOGJDw-qH6UWBTC2NPgFUg (Css v34 skins %90 of them work)

No.9... This is where i run out of ideas. Try Different game modes. Most people play on the Css Custom server so i would try Dm or some shit... i dont know i dont play anything but Custom. (Bring back the awp pls) I heard the zombie servers got an update...like 2 months ago.... So hows are you?... Thats nice. I am doing well. You know just bored... typing random conversations with myself. What are you doing?... Thats really cool dude! Anyway i should get on with this post...

No.10 Try hacking. Now before i get banned for saying this just read this out first. Do NOT hack on the servers. Its one of the rules... Hack ONLY on a homemade server to practice where the enemy come from on ye favorites maps. Just for the love of god dont hack on the Hideout Servers. This is in no way saying you should hack on the server.
I use hacks for practice all the time this is why i am so "good" at the game.

Now before i get banned from all the server. This is a joke... at least the end part is... kinda.

Anyway I tryed for like 30 minutes to an hour on this for no reason... im not even high wtf?

Turtle <3

Offline Jagat

• V.I.P.
  • ~Memories ♧
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2018, 11:48:49 AM »
isnice.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2018, 12:04:39 PM by Jagat »
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCk¦™G-Alexis

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 18, 2018, 10:27:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent