Author Topic: "Hidden" Demos  (Read 193 times)

Offline Frost ApeX

• Mom said its my turn to have the admin.
    • View Profile
"Hidden" Demos
« on: August 26, 2018, 06:43:05 PM »
So i have reinstalled css v34 (Kinda why i took a small break) and i tryed to record some demos for some fucks to report and could not find them. I looked for answers for hours and could not find a thing. But i have made my own! Its a easy as 1 2 3 4.

No.1 Find the game folder.

No.2 Cut/Copy the folder.

No.3 Paste where it will be best for you.

No.4 Test. Record a small demo. Then look in Cstrike and look for it.

If this does not work i dont know what to do.
If this breaks anything it is not my fault.

Turtle <3

Bbno$ ("Mumble" Rapper)
 https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCC8FSfSnbjiZ6vGr68ZLtzg
Kryoz Gaming (The Blonde Bastard)
https://www.youtube.com/user/KryozGaming
Smii7y (Does great editing) (Use code S7 For 10% off you're next G-Fuel Purchase)
https://www.youtube.com/user/SMii7Y
VoidTracks. (Some Jammin' Music) (New Music Almost Daily!)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdPEVoCewqm7VwH3Uqch2mQ
Turtle is a cunt ~Turtle 2017
I <3 Hvhing retards wiht Gamebandit!!
Ya boi be high as fuck.
=========> Names: Turtle, Smii7y, Disturbed, Frost, Frost Bite & RAIN
========> Clan: ℬaked/☓ĦĘŊŦĄĮ☓
=======> Weapons: Any thing i can shoot with
======>Skill: Shit(X) Trash () Mega-Noob () Noob () Semi-Good () Good () Great () Pro ()
=====> Location: Over there...?
====> Time playing: About 3-4 Years
===> Maps: Italy Cbble Piranesi Aztec & Anything but Office
==> Discord: One Spoopy Boi #0262 Feel free to add me my dudes
=> How baked: Yes

Offline Mam

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
Re: "Hidden" Demos
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2018, 10:49:54 PM »
In the older Cadi's ZHCSS versions most of these files are stored into a virtual store folder in which it is hidden by default, following the below path and you should be able to find them. Before starting, make sure to go into the folder options (view tab) and click on "Show hidden files, folders and drives" Click on apply. Now follow this path. 

C:\users\[your username]\Appdata\Local\Virtual Store\Zombie Hideout CSS\cstrike

You should be able to find them in that folder.

In Cadi's newer versions it would be stored into its original folder (Zombie Hideout CSS\cstrike) so make sure to get the latest version especially the portable one for now ( 3.1.3 Portable) you will find in this thread of his:

http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=3121.0

« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 12:13:00 AM by Mam »

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • View Profile
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
Re: "Hidden" Demos
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2018, 02:40:19 AM »
So i have reinstalled css v34 (Kinda why i took a small break) and i tryed to record some demos for some fucks to report and could not find them. I looked for answers for hours and could not find a thing. But i have made my own! Its a easy as 1 2 3 4.

No.1 Find the game folder.

No.2 Cut/Copy the folder.

No.3 Paste where it will be best for you.

No.4 Test. Record a small demo. Then look in Cstrike and look for it.

If this does not work i dont know what to do.
If this breaks anything it is not my fault.

Turtle <3

The problem was caused when the default install path was used. Moving, or better yet, installing your game directly to your C drive should fix it. A separate drive would be even better.

ZHCSS version?

In the older Cadi's ZHCSS versions most of these files are stored into a virtual store folder in which it is hidden by default, following the below path and you should be able to find them. Before starting, make sure to go into the folder options (view tab) and click on "Show hidden files, folders and drives" Click on apply. Now follow this path. 

C:\users\[your username]\Appdata\Local\Virtual Store\Zombie Hideout CSS\cstrike

You should be able to find them in that folder.

In Cadi's newer versions it would be stored into its original folder (Zombie Hideout CSS\cstrike) so make sure to get the latest version especially the portable one for now ( 3.1.3 Portable) you will find in this thread of his:

http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=3121.0

Great response, thank you.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 02:47:06 AM by Cadi »
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Soccer Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Bans
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Wanderlee

• View Profile
Re: "Hidden" Demos... Location of the demos
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2018, 03:03:26 PM »
If what you want is to find the folder where the <<.dem >> files are located, do the following:

(1.)   Open the window << execute >>:
      (1.1.)   To open it, press the key << windows >> + << R >>.
      (1.2.)   You can also open it by typing in your search bar or icon << ejecutar >> for spanish version, <<execute>> for english version.

(2.)   Now, write the following in that window <<%appdata% >>, then click << OK >>.

(3.)   Soon you will see that you will open a folder with files that should not touch unless they know what they are for, then search the top of the folder for something similar to << N> Appdata> Roaming >>
      (3.1.)   << N >> It means the Name that you have put on your computer, for example, it appears to me like this <<
ASUS> Appdata> Roaming >>
      (3.2.)   When you click on the down arrow that is located on the right where you will find << N> Appdata> Roaming >>, you will be shown a list of an item, written in the bar will appear something similar to << C: \ Users \ NameOfThePC \ AppData \ Roaming >>
              (3.2.1.)   The item or address that can be ignored will appear below the bar where << C: \ Users \ NameOfThePC \ AppData \ Roaming >> is written.
      (3.3.)   For example, it appears to me like this << C: \ Users \ Carlos \ AppData \ Roaming >>.

(4.)   In the part of << N> Appdata> Roaming >>, click on <<Appdata>>.

(5.)   Next, you will see three folders: << Local >>, << LocalLow >> and << Roaming >>.

(6.)   Now, they open the folder that says << Local >>.

(7.)   Then, they look for the folder that has the name << VirtualStore >>, then open it.

(8.)   Find the folder with the following name << Program Files (x86) >>, then open it.
      (8.1.)   If you did not install the game in the folder << Program Files (x86) >> or << Program Files >>, then look for the folder where you installed the game, of course look inside the folder << VirtualStore >>.

(9.)   Now, look for the folder where you installed the game, in my case it is << Counter-Strike Source >>, then open it.
      (9.1.)   In this place is where you can find all the folders of the games that are installed on your computer, it is usually where the files that contain the games of the progress of your games are located in addition to other files that contain information on other things that make that their games remain intact .... (unless you delete the game within the game, obviously these files are not found).

(10.) Finally, open the folder << cstrike >>, because this is where you will find all the "demo" that you have recorded. If you want to delete one that you already have, you can do it but never delete files other than <<.dem >>.

I hope you can help my help
You're welcome.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 03:08:32 PM by Wanderlee »

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 18, 2018, 07:18:50 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent