Author Topic: At the discretion of logic  (Read 359 times)

Offline The Watcher

• Game Server Admin
  • Well...
    • View Profile
Re: At the discretion of logic
« Reply #20 on: October 10, 2018, 04:47:46 PM »
Bueno respondiendo a tu pregunta si me fuese guardado o fuese saltado como mono con el rabo quemado, pero como el player salio taaaanto salió como a 2 metros de la puerta yo juraría que hasta los rusheo un poquito porque uno cuando está ahí, uno medio asoma el arma por 1 segundo y te guardas y te mantienes así y a pedir backup.
Pero bueno el pasado ya pasó. y aunque el vídeo muestre algo distinto que para ti es un bug del video porque no sabes el porque del movimiento a la izquierda graba tus demos de aquí en adelante todos los admin recomiendan eso y sobre todo si eres bueno o como yo que soy malo pero tengo mis pasadas suertudas y luego vuelvo a perder ritmo así me gané mas de un voteban, por eso tengo mis demos al día y me quito ese estress de que el admin esta mirando y si pego mucho el puede pensar que tal o pascual... haz tus demos y así te defiendes con mas éxito.

Saludos  ;D

He may record his demos.. But it will be no use for him in the hideout servers anymore.
I was there at office using my most known nickname, he knew it was me and he was using aimbot right in front of my face not to mention the other 3/4 times he was caught cheating.. In the first time I was actually against the other admin until clearer demos started appearing along the line and well.. I've seen more than enough at this point.

Natt will be able to play freely on the servers again... When I'm dead (or if by a miracle cadi allowed him to). But until any of those circumstances arise, if I see him playing I'll ban him over and over without a question.

~ Acting retarded won't help your cause. If something caused you to be mentally damaged, or you're just seeking for attention, or something along those lines, you are in the wrong place buddy.~

Regards.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ."

Offline Natt13

• Natt
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 10, 2018, 04:58:57 PM »
Bueno respondiendo a tu pregunta si me fuese guardado o fuese saltado como mono con el rabo quemado, pero como el player salio taaaanto salió como a 2 metros de la puerta yo juraría que hasta los rusheo un poquito porque uno cuando está ahí, uno medio asoma el arma por 1 segundo y te guardas y te mantienes así y a pedir backup.
Pero bueno el pasado ya pasó. y aunque el vídeo muestre algo distinto que para ti es un bug del video porque no sabes el porque del movimiento a la izquierda graba tus demos de aquí en adelante todos los admin recomiendan eso y sobre todo si eres bueno o como yo que soy malo pero tengo mis pasadas suertudas y luego vuelvo a perder ritmo así me gané mas de un voteban, por eso tengo mis demos al día y me quito ese estress de que el admin esta mirando y si pego mucho el puede pensar que tal o pascual... haz tus demos y así te defiendes con mas éxito.

Saludos  ;D

He may record his demos.. But it will be no use for him in the hideout servers anymore.
I was there at office using my most known nickname, he knew it was me and he was using aimbot right in front of my face not to mention the other 3/4 times he was caught cheating.. In the first time I was actually against the other admin until clearer demos started appearing along the line and well.. I've seen more than enough at this point.

Natt will be able to play freely on the servers again... When I'm dead (or if by a miracle cadi allowed him to). But until any of those circumstances arise, if I see him playing I'll ban him over and over without a question.

~ Acting retarded won't help your cause. If something caused you to be mentally damaged, or you're just seeking for attention, or something along those lines, you are in the wrong place buddy.~

Regards.

HAHAHAHA Not really, because if i get your attention. Give me ban for a week or more, because you are going to ban me for 12 hours and then play again and again, do not self-desire death, you have to live. Good job Nae Nae.

Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 10, 2018, 05:56:49 PM »

Saludos  ;D

Regards.

Wow. I did not know that... It's dissapointing really. Just hope the other members of his clan don't do that. thanks Watcher se you around.  :D
Weapons use: P90, FAMAS, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use :D

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 09, 2018, 07:20:11 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent