Author Topic: I NEED HELP WITH THE FOG OF CSS  (Read 849 times)

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
I NEED HELP WITH THE FOG OF CSS
« on: October 19, 2018, 10:20:04 AM »
I HAVE PLAYED THIS WONDERFUL GAME FOR A LONG TIME AND I HAVE ALWAYS WANTED TO PLAY IT WITHOUT THE BLESSED FOG THAT APPEARS WHEN DISPLAYING SOMETHING AT A HALF AND LONG DISTANCE.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SOLUTION FOR THIS?
IS THIS NORMAL?

THIS HAPPENS TO ME ON ALL MAPS, SERVERS AND OFFLINE, BUT ON THE SERVER I ENTER IN THE DEMONSTRATION, THE FOG HAS DISAPPEARED BY MAGIC ART, IT MAY BE FOR THE SERVER'S CONFIGURATION BUT THAT IS HOW I WANT IT TO EVER SEE ALWAYS THE GAME.

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline The Watcher

• Game Server Admin
  • Well...
    • View Profile
Re: I NEED HELP WITH THE FOG OF CSS
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2018, 01:55:34 PM »
If sv_cheats 1 then > fog_enable 0 + fog_override 1, however, if sv_cheats is set to 0 you're gonna have to live with it because only cadi or maybe root admins could remove it.

Regards.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ."

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2018, 11:53:10 PM »
VERY, VERY, VERY, VERY SAD.... MY LIFE IS SAD WHIT THE FOG..... :(

THANKS....
"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline prop

• Crate 1 is indestructible
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 12:14:00 PM »
You can disable the fog on the player models and the other entities in the map by the way watcher said. But the floppy clouds will remain due to its actually a func_dustcloud. There is a plugin called Stripper:Source that allowed u to remove both the fog and the cloud at the same time without sv_cheats 1 when u’re playing with bots (which is the listen server). Cadi servers are dedicated, it will work there too but it’s server-sided. I may make a suggestion on the fog and cloud removal in a later time and see if Cadi and the admin team will acept it.
We are props
We are your cades, your bullseyes.
Barrels got knocked; Crates got destroyed;
Please do not knock or break other people props on purpuse.
"May the Light of Life be with us"                                               Wait!!!       Prop can shoot ??

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 10:34:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent