Author Topic: SteamID change, level reset again.  (Read 435 times)

Offline Amnesia

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
SteamID change, level reset again.
« on: November 26, 2018, 03:38:25 PM »
My game was crashing everytime I tried to enter SV 1 so I extracted the "_Windows8-10 Files" since I found in a post that it may help fix the problem, it didn't help much, I decided to wait for the next map to see if it that was the problem. For some reason my SteamID changed, and my level got reset again. I am using the ZHCSS Client, and I have my old SteamID, is there a way to change my current ID to the Old one? Or I'm completely screwed. I really don't want to begin from Level 1 again.

Mi juego se cerraba cada vez que intentaba ingresar al SV 1, así que extraje los "_Windows8-10 Files" ya que encontré en una publicación que podría ayudar a solucionar el problema, no ayudó mucho, decidí esperar el siguiente mapa para ver si ese era el problema. Por alguna razón, mi SteamID cambió y mi nivel se restableció de nuevo. Estoy usando el cliente ZHCSS y tengo mi antiguo SteamID, ¿hay alguna forma de cambiar mi ID actual a la anterior? O estoy completamente jodido. Realmente no quiero empezar de nuevo desde el Nivel 1.

Offline The Watcher

• Game Server Admin
  • Well...
    • View Profile
Re: SteamID change, level reset again.
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2018, 03:57:30 PM »
In your case there are 2 things you can try:

1 - Move your game folder to "documents" or anywhere outside "program files". After that you will try opening your game without running it as admin then Join a server and check you ID.. If that fail, close the game, run it as admin, join a server and check your ID again.

2 - If the step above failed.. you will have to undo what you did in the first place.. which means you'll have to try reinstalling the game.

Hope that works for you.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ."

Offline Amnesia

• V.I.P.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2018, 04:06:18 PM »
Did what you said and got my SteamID back THANKYOU!

Offline The Watcher

• Game Server Admin
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2018, 04:42:48 PM »
Don't mention it!

Regards.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
December 10, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent