Author Topic: DONATION FOR ADMIN+  (Read 190 times)

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
    • MY REPORTS
DONATION FOR ADMIN+
« on: December 19, 2018, 01:38:36 PM »
DONATION: $20.00
STEAM_ID: STEAM_0:0:200872901
NAME: WANDERLEE ARAUZ
NICKNAME (IN THE GAME): Wanderle_502
TRANSACTION'S ID: BY PERSONAL MESSAGE TO CADI...

MY REPORTS: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20137.0

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline Jagat

• V.I.P.
  • ~Memories ♧
    • View Profile
Re: DONATION FOR ADMIN+
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 01:56:22 PM »
Cool2, thanks for u help :)
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis
¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis          ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis            ¦SÞ¥ ßlðCK¦™G-Alexis

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 04:24:43 PM »
Thankyou2 Wander that really help and you are very perceptive you should be a good admin
Weapons use: P90, FAMAS, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use :D

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 04:38:02 PM »
the bad thing is that I am noob to use the admin menu, but with the help of someone I can manage to be a good administrator ... always noob, never innoob :V

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline Jagat

• V.I.P.
  • ~Memories ♧
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 05:02:07 PM »
the bad thing is that I am noob to use the admin menu, but with the help of someone I can manage to be a good administrator ... always noob, never innoob :V

Bro, una vez que tengas el admin en el foro se te desbloqueara una seccion para ayuda y sepas todos los comandos e items ademas de explicar cuando usarlos

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 06:20:37 PM »
ok... I thank you...

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2018, 07:00:12 PM »
I do not want to rush Cadi, but I still have not received any response about the donation I made, :(

Online The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • Well...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2018, 09:52:51 PM »
Well, congratulations and thank you for your donation, Wanderlee.

Regards.

"ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴄʜᴇᴇsᴇ."

Offline S.S.I pro

• Game Server Admin
  • ☪♛↠РǞПւęЯ↞♛☪
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2018, 12:35:56 AM »
Thank you WANDERLEE ARAUZ
 8)

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • View Profile
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2018, 02:29:31 AM »
OOOOWWW....!! THIS IS VERY EXITING...

I HIOE TO BE A GOOD ADMIN AND A GOOD PERSON WITH ALL... THANKS CADI...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
January 16, 2019, 12:44:43 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent