Author Topic: Banned for no reason  (Read 583 times)

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
Banned for no reason
« on: January 04, 2019, 12:28:55 PM »
So, I didn't know where to post this but I've been banned from all hideout servers for no reason. I was wondering if I could speak to some staff or something to get the ban off. I do remember the admin who was going from server to server banning me too.
Hope I can get some help.

Offline King

• V.I.P.
  • Кiηg
Re: Banned for no reason
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 12:52:46 PM »
Alright buddy, first you need to do a proper report, stating your in-game name, steam, server, time, etc.. and if you know who the admin was, post his/her name and wait for a response from this person so we can know the reason of your ban.

Name: ??
Steam: ??
Server: ??
Time: ??
Admin: ??
Just play. Have fun. Enjoy the game.

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2019, 02:12:57 PM »
Alright buddy, first you need to do a proper report, stating your in-game name, steam, server, time, etc.. and if you know who the admin was, post his/her name and wait for a response from this person so we can know the reason of your ban.

Name: ??
Steam: ??
Server: ??
Time: ??
Admin: ??

Name: [Ŧlค๓zץ] AlpacaCompany
Steam: (What I found in the console since it's cracked) STEAM_0:0:476594987
Server IP: 173.208.175.34:28022
Time: About a day ago
Admin: Something like '' Chaplin ''

I found that the admin was actually targeting me (Jumping from server to server banning me if I was connected) for no reason. I have been acused of hacking a few times (even tho it's just skill and i'm not really THAT good) but it appeared to me that there was no reason. Prior to the ban in the server I was playing normally, saying a few things in chat, nothing offensive, and no one said anything about me (Hacks, saying stuff in chat, being annoying in general, etc.) so I was really surprised when I got banned.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 02:48:40 PM by AlpacaCompany »

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #3 on: January 04, 2019, 02:51:35 PM »
I gave you permanent ban from the servers because you were using aimlock. Coming here and playing dumb won't help you in any way.
Enjoy your ban.

[Ŧlค๓zץ] AlpacaCompany
STEAM_0:0:476594987 

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #4 on: January 04, 2019, 04:35:00 PM »
I gave you permanent ban from the servers because you were using aimlock. Coming here and playing dumb won't help you in any way.
Enjoy your ban.

[Ŧlค๓zץ] AlpacaCompany

You're accusing me of hacking for no reason. i don't know where you got that. Even I feel bad for people sometimes when I play and get ridiculously good shots ond them. i have never hacked or will in the future. I mean. I have tried to in a few different games just to mess with my friends but even there I have no idea of how to install a hack or ecen where to look since stuff in the internet is usually outdated.

Now. About the aimlock. I don't recall playing in any way that would even look like it. I even barely understand the functions of aimlock. Does it just lock on the general charachter or is it like aimbot? I have been accused of hacking many times only because I get a little competitive sometimes. I've got the whole accusation package: Aimbot, aimlock, wallhack, god mode (Or something like that)

One last thing. I would like to see proofs of me hacking since as an admin I could ban anyone I please because I think they're hacking.
That would be it. And even if you just ignore it and leave the ban there I appreciate you telling me the reasons.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2019, 04:59:02 PM »
I'll go with the second option. Ignore everything else you said and leave the ban there.

Regards.

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 05:10:15 PM »
So, there's nothing I can do to prove to you I wasn't hacking, right? I'm not playing dumb here, I'm only trying to fix a misunderstanding since I really wasn't hacking. If I were I would have been dominating the server. At least that's what hackers I have seen usually do when they join a server. Even if I would have been you could have given me a warning or something before giving me a perm-ban.

Offline Frost ApeX

• Hey..
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 06:00:22 PM »
Enjoy your ban.

[Ŧlค๓zץ] AlpacaCompany

You're accusing me of hacking for no reason. i don't know where you got that. Even I feel bad for people sometimes when I play and get ridiculously good shots ond them. i have never hacked or will in the future. I mean. I have tried to in a few different games just to mess with my friends but even there I have no idea of how to install a hack or ecen where to look since stuff in the internet is usually outdated.

Now. About the aimlock. I don't recall playing in any way that would even look like it. I even barely understand the functions of aimlock. Does it just lock on the general charachter or is it like aimbot? I have been accused of hacking many times only because I get a little competitive sometimes. I've got the whole accusation package: Aimbot, aimlock, wallhack, god mode (Or something like that)

One last thing. I would like to see proofs of me hacking since as an admin I could ban anyone I please because I think they're hacking.
That would be it. And even if you just ignore it and leave the ban there I appreciate you telling me the reasons.

*Cough* *Cough* R00T admins do not need*Cough* to give proof. *Cough*

*Edit* Used the right Quote *Edit*

*Cough* Turtle <3
« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 06:06:04 PM by Frost ApeX »
<3

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #8 on: January 04, 2019, 06:04:03 PM »
So, there's nothing I can do to prove to you I wasn't hacking, right? I'm not playing dumb here, I'm only trying to fix a misunderstanding since I really wasn't hacking. If I were I would have been dominating the server. At least that's what hackers I have seen usually do when they join a server. Even if I would have been you could have given me a warning or something before giving me a perm-ban.

*Cough* Turtle <3

Why not? I need to see proof. If not, then the ban was made for no reason whatsoever. If I was hacking, then he needs to show me a screenshot, video, anything that is a solid proof of it.

Offline Frost ApeX

• Hey..
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2019, 06:10:55 PM »

*Cough* Turtle <3

Why not? I need to see proof. If not, then the ban was made for no reason whatsoever. If I was hacking, then he needs to show me a screenshot, video, anything that is a solid proof of it.

As i said before. R00t admins do not need to show/give proof. He does not need to show you a thing. I would say stop pushing it but you are perma'dd.

Enjoy the ban. Stop playing stupid. And have a good Christmas!

Turtle <3
<3

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2019, 07:19:35 PM »

*Cough* Turtle <3

As i said before. R00t admins do not need to show/give proof. He does not need to show you a thing. I would say stop pushing it but you are perma'dd.

Turtle <3
So I'll just have to look for a new server now? I really can't believe I lost my progress because of one admin that thinks I'm hacking. Lmfao

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2019, 07:45:09 PM »

*Cough* Turtle <3

Turtle <3
So I'll just have to look for a new server now? I really can't believe I lost my progress because of one admin that thinks I'm hacking. Lmfao

Shit happens man... He's the one who called the shot and he almost never make mistakes and yes he's a R00tie he doesn't need to show anyone except only cadi proof of anything... sorry for you but i don't think he's going to change his mind in this one.

see you around. Well i guess not  :-\
Weapons use: P90, Scout, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use. ;D // FAMAS is banned, i will not use that shit again.

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2019, 08:07:59 PM »
TE VOY A SER SINCERO Y DIRECTO...

DEJANDO LAS GROSERÍAS A UN LADO, COSA QUE ES CASI IMPOSIBLE DE EVITAR CUANDO SE TRATA CON UNA PERSONA QUE HA USADO "HACKS" O "CHEATS", Y AHORA TRAYENDO EL RESPETO, UN ROOTADMIN NO NECESITA DE PRUEBA ALGUNA PARA EJECUTAR ACCIONES COMO ADMINISTRADOR, PUES ANTES DE ALCANZAR DICHO PUESTO EN LOS SERVIDORES, CUALQUIER ADMIN TIENE QUE GANARSE UNA REPUTACIÓN DE CALIDAD, NO UNA MEDIOCRE, ESTO QUIERE DECIR, QUE TIENE QUE HACER SUS OBLIGACIONES CONFORME A LAS REGLAS. CON ESTO, CADA ADMIN SE VA GANANDO EL RESPETO Y EL HONOR DE CADA JUGADOR DE LA COMUNIDAD, PERO ANTES SE TIENEN QUE HACER LOS FAMOSOS REPORTES DE CADA JUGADOR QUE PROHIBEN.

YA CUANDO SE HA LOGRADO UN ALTO GRADO DE CONFIABILIDAD CON EL ADMINISTRADOR, ESTE SE HA GANADO LA "CONFIANZA" DE LOS CREADORES DE LOS SERVIDORES, COSA QUE ES DIFÍCIL ALCANZAR CUANDO SE TIENEN LOS PENSAMIENTOS COMO LOS TUYOS, POR ESTAS RAZONES Y TE REITERO, UN ROOTADMIN NO NECESITA BRINDAR PRUEBAS PARA EJECUTAR SU CARGO, A MENOS QUE SE LLEGUE A UN CASO EXTREMO QUE SEA CASI IMPOSIBLE DE MANEJAR... EN LOS SERVIDORES DE HIDEOUT, YA HUBO UN CASO ALGO PARECIDO AL TUYO, UN JUGADOR QUE SE DECÍA QUE ERA INOCENTE, REALMENTE SI USABA HACK, SE LE DIERON LAS OPORTUNIDADES PERO ÉL LAS RECHAZÓ CON SUS ACTOS, LA MAYORÍA SABRÁN A QUÉ JUGADOR ME REFIERO...

TAMBIÉN TE PREGUNTARÁS EL POR QUÉ EL BAN PERMANENTE... ES SIMPLE Y SENCILLO, UNA PARTE DE LOS QUE SE PONEN HACK EN LOS SERVIDORES DE HOY EN DÍA, SON JUGADORES CONOCIDOS O QUE PERTENECEN A UN CLAN CONOCIDO, ESTOS SE HAN GANADO UNA REPUTACIÓN COMO JUGADORES "BUENOS" CUANDO EN REALIDAD USAN ALGO QUE NO PUEDEN OCULTAR, ADEMÁS, A CUALQUIER ADMINISTRADOR SE LE ACABA LA PACIENCIA CUANDO UN JUGADOR VUELVE A COMETER EL ERROR DE USAR LOS CHEATS...

SÓLO ES MI HUMILDE OPINIÓN...

« Last Edit: January 04, 2019, 08:10:54 PM by WANDERLEE ARAUZ »
MY REPORTS: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20137.0

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline AlpacaCompany

• NooBiE
« Reply #13 on: January 05, 2019, 08:16:56 AM »
TE VOY A SER SINCERO Y DIRECTO...

DEJANDO LAS GROSERÍAS A UN LADO, COSA QUE ES CASI IMPOSIBLE DE EVITAR CUANDO SE TRATA CON UNA PERSONA QUE HA USADO "HACKS" O "CHEATS", Y AHORA TRAYENDO EL RESPETO, UN ROOTADMIN NO NECESITA DE PRUEBA ALGUNA PARA EJECUTAR ACCIONES COMO ADMINISTRADOR, PUES ANTES DE ALCANZAR DICHO PUESTO EN LOS SERVIDORES, CUALQUIER ADMIN TIENE QUE GANARSE UNA REPUTACIÓN DE CALIDAD, NO UNA MEDIOCRE, ESTO QUIERE DECIR, QUE TIENE QUE HACER SUS OBLIGACIONES CONFORME A LAS REGLAS. CON ESTO, CADA ADMIN SE VA GANANDO EL RESPETO Y EL HONOR DE CADA JUGADOR DE LA COMUNIDAD, PERO ANTES SE TIENEN QUE HACER LOS FAMOSOS REPORTES DE CADA JUGADOR QUE PROHIBEN.

YA CUANDO SE HA LOGRADO UN ALTO GRADO DE CONFIABILIDAD CON EL ADMINISTRADOR, ESTE SE HA GANADO LA "CONFIANZA" DE LOS CREADORES DE LOS SERVIDORES, COSA QUE ES DIFÍCIL ALCANZAR CUANDO SE TIENEN LOS PENSAMIENTOS COMO LOS TUYOS, POR ESTAS RAZONES Y TE REITERO, UN ROOTADMIN NO NECESITA BRINDAR PRUEBAS PARA EJECUTAR SU CARGO, A MENOS QUE SE LLEGUE A UN CASO EXTREMO QUE SEA CASI IMPOSIBLE DE MANEJAR... EN LOS SERVIDORES DE HIDEOUT, YA HUBO UN CASO ALGO PARECIDO AL TUYO, UN JUGADOR QUE SE DECÍA QUE ERA INOCENTE, REALMENTE SI USABA HACK, SE LE DIERON LAS OPORTUNIDADES PERO ÉL LAS RECHAZÓ CON SUS ACTOS, LA MAYORÍA SABRÁN A QUÉ JUGADOR ME REFIERO...

TAMBIÉN TE PREGUNTARÁS EL POR QUÉ EL BAN PERMANENTE... ES SIMPLE Y SENCILLO, UNA PARTE DE LOS QUE SE PONEN HACK EN LOS SERVIDORES DE HOY EN DÍA, SON JUGADORES CONOCIDOS O QUE PERTENECEN A UN CLAN CONOCIDO, ESTOS SE HAN GANADO UNA REPUTACIÓN COMO JUGADORES "BUENOS" CUANDO EN REALIDAD USAN ALGO QUE NO PUEDEN OCULTAR, ADEMÁS, A CUALQUIER ADMINISTRADOR SE LE ACABA LA PACIENCIA CUANDO UN JUGADOR VUELVE A COMETER EL ERROR DE USAR LOS CHEATS...

SÓLO ES MI HUMILDE OPINIÓN...

Entiendo. No tengo problemas. Solo quería luchar por mi inocencia y supongo que no hay ninguna manera de que eso cambie. De todas maneras, muchas gracias por tomarse el tiempo de hablarme.

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I'm one of the baddest mothafuckas of all time!
« Reply #14 on: January 05, 2019, 03:36:24 PM »
Anyone in a r00t position has earned their place. If he says your cheating, then your cheating. good luck getting banned in the new server you find.

╔════► NickName: BurntLiquid, Holy Ghost
╠═══► Weapons: MP5, Compact, Five Seven, Frag, Knife
╠══► Skins : Jawa, Stickman, Harley Quinn
╚► Skill: Very Low [ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Godlike[ ]

Offline Mr. Physics

• Gotta git gud.
« Reply #15 on: January 06, 2019, 09:15:00 AM »
So this shit actually happened lmfao. You admins are so narrow minded. Do you guys have square heads?
Abandon hope all ye who see me enter a server.

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2019, 01:34:01 PM »
So this shit actually happened lmfao. You admins are so narrow minded. Do you guys have square heads?

IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU CAN NOT COME TO INSULT HERE IN THE FORUM, IN ADDITION YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SEE IN THE CASE, AND IF YOU CONTINUE, IT WILL BE 3 DAYS OF BAN OF ALL THE SERVERS...
MY REPORTS: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20137.0

"BE A GOOD ADMINISTRATOR OF YOUR LIFE AND YOU WILL SEE TO GROW THE FRUITS OF SUCCESS. STUDY YOUR DEFEATS AND LEARN FROM YOUR ERRORS, SO YOU WILL HAVE MORE VICTORIES THAN FAILURES. RESPECT YOUR LIFE AND THAT OF OTHERS, SO YOU WILL LOVE YOUR CREATOR. LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF, BECAUSE ONLY THIS WAY, YOU WILL KNOW THE HONOR YOU DESERVE." - Wanderlee Arauz.

Offline Mr. Physics

• Gotta git gud.
« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2019, 03:45:21 PM »

IN THE FIRST PLACE, YOU CAN NOT COME TO INSULT HERE IN THE FORUM, IN ADDITION YOU HAVE NOTHING TO SEE IN THE CASE, AND IF YOU CONTINUE, IT WILL BE 3 DAYS OF BAN OF ALL THE SERVERS...

Thing is, I was there when you huys banned my bud. I thought he was actually kidding but then I went to his place and he showed me the post and how he couldn't join any servers. It's actually funny to see that you guys instantly tagged him as a hacker who's "playing dumb" to try and get unbanned because you people made a mistake with a different person. The guy never hacks and I bug him for it because he gets lost in his game folders and can't install a simple script without help. He's a saint, if I put it that way. Or maybe a hacking virgin. But it's funny how quick you guys locked onto that idea. And yes, sorry for the insults. I'll behave next time 😉
Abandon hope all ye who see me enter a server.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #18 on: January 06, 2019, 04:02:05 PM »
Well, assuming that you are not the same individual with a new account:
You can't be so sure about him unless you were sitting on his lap while he was playing the game, which would be very weird.

And even if you were sitting on his lap I'd just say you are playing dumb just like him, either that or you don't know jack shit about cheats, only a blind person wouldn't notice the aimlock he was using.

Regards.

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #19 on: January 06, 2019, 04:09:13 PM »
And also don't try to play funny in here, I assume by your last comment that you don't wanna be banned.  :)

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 26, 2019, 05:34:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent