Author Topic: Bots too OP?  (Read 387 times)

Offline Mr. Physics

• Gotta git gud.
Bots too OP?
« on: January 08, 2019, 07:50:17 AM »
So, the thing is. It might be nice to change the config of the bots so they don't become too OP. Sometimes they can be dumb as hell and others pull 4 headshots in a row from across the map which (In my opinion) isn't really ''Balanced'' so I was wondering if there was a way to maybe try to nerf a little the bots.

Abandon hope all ye who see me enter a server.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
Re: Bots too OP?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2019, 06:50:18 PM »
hahaha, yea those bots sometimes don't die. Its like fighting the terminator. lmao

Offline justNaru

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • Naruchi, Empress of all baboons :3
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2019, 08:00:28 PM »
Funny thing is I think they were turned into absolute killer machines cause they used to be the opposite, totally brain dead.

Offline SuperMario

• V.I.P.
  • The 500 Club!
  • CLEANSE! PURGE! KILL!
    • FOR THE EMPEROR!
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2019, 08:03:28 PM »
On zombie server I, they are an absolute nightmare with the shotguns. I imagine they are even worst on II seeing how zombies have less health and are usually slower. I remember bots being a little bit more balanced because they only could use pistols.

Reporting abuse from Marcshall, this kid is honestly the worst admin on this community.

Now that right there is clearly a lie. Everyone knows i'm the worst admin on this community.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2019, 09:53:45 PM »
The bots make the predator class seem so useless it's not even funny. If you only use half a zombie/giant or even the body bag its not that big of a problem.. Though I agree it's almost impossible to kill them with the other classes if there is more than one.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 10:05:43 PM by The Watcher »

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline BurntLiquid

• R00t Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • I'm one of the baddest mothafuckas of all time!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2019, 05:30:30 PM »
The bots make the predator class seem so useless it's not even funny. .

According to the rules I made up long ago... If you use the predator skin, that makes you a noob.

I agree that the bots are overpowered. Ban fully automatic weapons for bots!!!

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:32:32 PM by BurntLiquid »

╔════► NickName: BurntLiquid, Holy Ghost
╠═══► Weapons: MP5, Compact, Five Seven, Frag, Knife
╠══► Skins : Jawa, Stickman, Harley Quinn
╚► Skill: Very Low [ ] Low[ ] Medium[ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Godlike[ ]

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ~Memories ♧
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2019, 05:34:35 PM »

According to the rules I made up long ago... If you use the predator skin, that makes you a noob.

The predator is quite annoying, in addition to that the bots with shotguns take away too much life from the zombie and in many cases they are the ones that kill the players now, i would like them to use only small arms again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 05:36:53 PM by Jagat »

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2019, 06:05:04 PM »

Lol, you kiddin? It only takes 1 nade or plant to kill it, It also only takes a few shots to knock it's head off and make it visible not to mention what the bots can do to it. It can't run very fast nor jump as high as demons either.
This skin only tests if you are really in the game or not, there were many times I was being shot from long distances even though I was using the predator class. Even in maps like crazycity, in which we have night time, people still see it because it's not fully invisible.

But well.. If this class was removed there are a few others I enjoy.

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ~Memories ♧
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2019, 06:27:30 PM »

Lol, you kiddin? It only takes 1 nade or plant to kill it, It also only takes a few shots to knock it's head off and make it visible not to mention what the bots can do to it. It can't run very fast nor jump as high as demons either.
This skin only tests if you are really in the game or not, there were many times I was being shot from long distances even though I was using the predator class. Even in maps like crazycity, in which we have night time, people still see it because it's not fully invisible.

There is no need to make comparisons with the legendary demon even though on the one hand you are right but the fact that it is invisible is a complete annoyance since on maps where the yellow color is everywhere it is impossible to see it, there is no need to mention one of The best known maps where the predator is completely invisible and give a shot in the head with low fps is the fucking mother.
Personally that skin brings me problems because I'm short-sighted.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2019, 07:04:26 PM »

There is no need to make comparisons with the legendary demon even though on the one hand you are right but the fact that it is invisible is a complete annoyance since on maps where the yellow color is everywhere it is impossible to see it, there is no need to mention one of The best known maps where the predator is completely invisible and give a shot in the head with low fps is the fucking mother.

Having low FPS and being short-sighted will indeed screw your gameplay experience in its* entirety and I'm sorry for you.
But in the end the needs of the many outweight the needs of the few.. It's the same as you wanting me to remove the bots because they give you lag.. The traffic in the servers is more important than your FPS since people normally start leaving when there are no bots.
It would only work if many people asked or if cadi decided to remove it one day.

But going back to the main topic: It would be a lot better if  bots had only pistols.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:49:22 PM by The Watcher »

"ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ʟᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ."

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ~Memories ♧
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 07:14:46 PM »

Having low FPS and being short-sighted will indeed screw your gameplay experience in it's entirety and I'm sorry for you.
But in the end the needs of the many outweight the needs of the few.. It's the same as you wanting me to remove the bots because they give you lag.. The traffic in the servers is more important than your FPS since people normally start leaving when there are no bots.
It would only work if many people asked or if cadi decided to remove it one day.

But going back to the main topic: It would be a lot better if  bots had only pistols.

When I refer to bots that's why, bots with shotguns are a nightmare, so I hate bots a bit nowadays and yes, I'd love for bots to use pistols again.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 07:17:22 PM by Jagat »

Offline Frost ApeX

• Hey..
« Reply #11 on: January 11, 2019, 08:26:07 PM »
I do agree the bots are somewhat op they should be nerfed, or restricted from auto weapons and limited to semi auto weapons. Totally did not steal this from another post

(I am also kinda drunk as fuck with my bro right now)

Tipsy Turtle <3
<3

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 26, 2019, 05:13:22 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent