Author Topic: Hideout gaming future  (Read 2734 times)

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • MY REPORTS
Re: Hideout gaming future
« Reply #20 on: January 29, 2019, 04:48:58 PM »
WOW, SE NOTA QUE TIENES TIEMPO LIBRE PARA ESCRIBIR ESTAS REPUESTAS, Y VIENDO TUS APTITUDES MENTALES Y EMOCIONALES, ¿QUÉ HARÍAS TÚ SIENDO UN ROOTADMIN, BRAVER? ADEMÁS DE QUITAR DE TU CAMINO A MI Y A WATCHER QUE ESO ES LO QUE EVIDENTEMENTE QUIERES, ¿QUÉ HARÍAS?... CREARÍAS UNA NUEVA FORMA DE ATRAER GENTE A LOS SERVIDORES? O TALVEZ EXTINGUIRÍAS A LOS SERVIDORES TRATANDO DE LLEVAR LA COMUNIDAD AL CSGO CUANDO LA MAYORÍA DE JUGADORES NO PUEDEN CORRER EL JUEGO EN SU PC?... HAS PENSADO EN ESO? O SÓLO ESTÁS PENSANDO EN TI MISMO?... PORQUE CON TU FORMA DE ESCRIBIR Y LA "LITERATURA" QUE UTILIZAS PARA ESCRIBIR, SÓLO VIENES A HACER "ARENA" A LOS FOROS... SI TU SUPIERAS LO QUE ES TRATAR CON GENTE TÓXICA, HACKERS Y PERSONAS QUE ROMPEN LAS REGLAS TODOS LOS DÍAS A CUALQUIER HORA, SUPIERAS LO EN REALIDAD NECESITA LA COMUNIDAD PARA CRECER, UNA COSA ES CRECER TODOS JUNTOS COMO COMUNIDAD Y NO POR INTERÉS PERSONAL, SI YO TUVIERA LAS HABILIDADES NECESARIAS Y LOS RECURSOS NECESARIOS, AYUDARÍA A LA COMUNIDAD, PERO COMO UN TIPO QUE TRABAJA POR SU FUTURO, SOLAMENTE HAGO LO QUE TENGO AL MI ALCANCE...

Y POR CIERTO, TE HACE FALTA COMPRENSIÓN LECTORA, MI ANTERIOR RESPUESTA NO FUE ENOJO, SOLO FUE LA VERDAD, ASÍ ESCRIBO YO Y MUCHOS ME HAN DICHO QUE POR QUÉ ESCRIBO ASÍ, PUES CON LAS REPUESTAS QUE NOS DIRIGES SE NOTA QUE TE GUSTA LIBERAR TU LADO MÁS "MADURO"... SI PUES...

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #21 on: January 29, 2019, 04:56:00 PM »
Watcher, I agree, but I repeat. Was an off topic reply
Well.. People don't use the flame thread anymore so what can I do. They most likely don't even know what "flame thread" means.

Anyway, as I said a heck lot of people still play CS:S, we're just not in the right place in the moment (steam/cracked steam CS:S). I don't overthink about it due to the fact that Cadi said in a thread that we will move to the cracked steam servers at some point.

Of course.. I like the idea of having at least 2 hideout servers up and running in CS:GO so that we would have players from both sides.
Leaving CS:S for good is not the best idea.. the engine is still the best for the creative game modders.

@Wanderlee  Just ignore the attention whoring dipshit man. Or go to the flame thread if you wanna keep going on forever.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #22 on: January 30, 2019, 12:13:22 PM »
I have voiced my concerns with a particular admin and nothing has changed. Which is the number 1 reason why I barely play anymore.

The second issue I have is, We don't have mics turned on, hard to collect the community and bring them into Naru's Discord so we can speak with each other even if we don't understand each others languages, its still nice to hear the person. I get called Gringo all the time, I could careless. I love the trash talking, its fun and exciting.

The Third issue I have is, we are usually playing the same played out maps.

The Fourth Issue I have is the fact that we keep allowing the same people who cheat to come back on to the servers. I think it is a fairly simple rule, No aimbots, no hacks, or perma ban so we can weed out those people who are sharing these hack programs with others.

Offline AimwareOp2

• GOD
« Reply #23 on: January 30, 2019, 02:00:45 PM »
The main issue is that the owner does not not reply to this xd
Suh

Offline AnTi ZoMbIe

• V.I.P.
  • OwO
« Reply #24 on: January 30, 2019, 02:12:12 PM »
Some of the ideas are cool, but certainly, one thing I would do is carry everything onto CSGO.

I answer that in the other quote.

Oh and btw, mayority of the players cant run csgo on their pc's sooooo....

People still kinda play it sure, but the main audience is on CSGO. That's where I think we should aim for. And if you can't run CSGO in 2019, then that's on you. Every decent gaming pc at this point should run the game easily.

CSGO is running the same engine as CSS, CSGO also has more updates and from seeing the fps i think i can confidently say that CSGO runs better than CSS.
Other huge advantage is that i had alot of problems with my SteamID being reset and having to level up all over again(even when using ZHCSS). That wouldnt be a problem on CSGO since it went free to play on steam.
We dont even have to discuss how much of a bigger audience CSGO has. Like i don´t really see the point of not transfering into CSGO..
If this server started on CS 1.6 would it stay there until now just because it has more modding capabilities..? Ofcorse not..
We need some official statement if there is being something done and when it´s going to be done regarding CSGO. It is the future of ZH after all.
You fell in love with my flowers and not my roots so when autumn came, you just left me.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #25 on: January 30, 2019, 02:49:49 PM »
It's unfortunate that so many of the admins are inactive. If all us chipped in a small amount "each" month, the hosting cost would be nothing. Working together we could have had the steam CS:S and CS:GO servers up already. It's hard for me to free up time to finish things up on the v34 servers as it is. Things like this kill my motivation to continue coding for GO since we would need a separate server to host them properly.

The only problem with this is that it's nearly impossible to restore the flow of donations while we're on non-steam CSS. Unless the older players decided to come back and help ZH move foward because, all we have been getting in the servers lately are people who just wanna ruin the game and little kids who are extremely annoying, the rest only show up when the servers are up and when you tell them the reason they're like: Whatever.
Even the players from the US that show up in here are douchebags for the most part.. They cheat almost as often as the Russians do without caring about the game/server.

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #26 on: January 30, 2019, 03:49:20 PM »
Im from the US, where I would Agree that I am a douche bag, but I definitely have never tried to cheat. lol No point in cheating for me. No point in playing a game you cheat on.

But Thanks Watcher, I <3 you too ;D

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #27 on: January 30, 2019, 04:07:56 PM »
Hahaha. I said "for the most part" man, which means that not all of them are.
You are not included, dont worry.  :)

Offline Solacex2x

• PwNd
« Reply #28 on: January 30, 2019, 04:14:41 PM »
Im not bashful. Im a douche. haha.

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #29 on: January 30, 2019, 04:22:14 PM »
Lol, nvm then.

Offline lPKlNightmare

• 1000+ Club!
  • In darkness i am truly alive
« Reply #30 on: January 31, 2019, 03:24:43 PM »
I just read a couple of what this guy try to say. Mateeeee i was on this server since 2010 and trust me there were so manny good admins that left the server for a verry certain reason and that reason is:THEY ARE TIRED OF EXPLAINING A  THOUSAND TIMES(Some people are geting bored of that since you expect people to folow your authority).Yea i was a admin before i know how the sistem works and still we don't need such things like "a better platform". Also css is not dead, steam comunity is verry active but non steam css is just a place for cheaters and 10 years old childs meant to ruin the game. Donators simply leaved because of that kind of people i mentioned PLUS a verry big percent of the admins have a job or a family, they can't be online every times just because the real life is the priority here. Listen to me mate, i am in this situation. Servers can be better, i agree.. but to be better we have to be more, and since we are verry verry less people we can't do that much of a deal. I hope you understand my point and again NOT MEAN TO BE OFFENSIVE, just telling my opinion since i am a veteran.

Offline AimwareOp2

• GOD
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2019, 07:51:48 AM »
I just read a couple of what this guy try to say. Mateeeee i was on this server since 2010 and trust me there were so manny good admins that left the server for a verry certain reason and that reason is:THEY ARE TIRED OF EXPLAINING A  THOUSAND TIMES(Some people are geting bored of that since you expect people to folow your authority).Yea i was a admin before i know how the sistem works and still we don't need such things like "a better platform". Also css is not dead, steam comunity is verry active but non steam css is just a place for cheaters and 10 years old childs meant to ruin the game. Donators simply leaved because of that kind of people i mentioned PLUS a verry big percent of the admins have a job or a family, they can't be online every times just because the real life is the priority here. Listen to me mate, i am in this situation. Servers can be better, i agree.. but to be better we have to be more, and since we are verry verry less people we can't do that much of a deal. I hope you understand my point and again NOT MEAN TO BE OFFENSIVE, just telling my opinion since i am a veteran.

I repeat, I know actual admins are busy.

That's why I commend a brand new ACTIVE STAFF. If we get that, would be a lot easier to make this grow. But idk, Cadi doesn't reply to this and he thinks that he can do everything by himself. Somethimes help is necessary...

Anyways, i'm just giving my pov and trying to help this community :p  Good luck
« Last Edit: February 04, 2019, 07:53:43 AM by AimwareOp2 »
Suh

Offline KodigoCSSV34

• Counter Strike Source
    • Skins By KodigoCSSV34
« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2019, 12:03:45 AM »
I totally agree with your point of view
For my part I am an expert in SMF (Simple Machine Forum)
I would like to help with the design of the forum and installation of some mods so that the forum is more friendly and eye-catching so more people will register in it.

Estoy totalmente de acuerdo con tu punto de vista
Por mi parte soy experto en SMF (Simple Machine Forum)
me gustaria ayudar con el diseño del foro e instalación de algunos mods para que el foro sea mas amigable y llamativo así mas personas se registraran en el .

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════►Real Name-----Sergio◀══════════♚
╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════► Country----- México ◀══════════♚
╠══════════════════════════════════════════════► NickName----- ŴΣŤ |♣кσ∂ιgσ™◀════════════♚
╠═══════════════════════► Weapons----- AK-47, Desert Eagle, M4A1, Grenade◀═══════════════♚
╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════► Skin----- Default◀════════════════♚
╠═══════════► Kills----- Low [] Medium[√ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]◀══════════════════♚
╠══════════════════════════════► Clan----- ŴΣŤ | Ŵorld's Σlite Ťeam ◀════════════════════♚
╚═════════════════════════════════════════►Contact----- Instagram◀═══════════════════════♚

Offline AimwareOp2

• GOD
« Reply #33 on: July 08, 2019, 08:24:04 PM »
Bump
Suh

Offline brayan593

• V.I.P.
« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2019, 08:49:03 PM »
whoa nunca lo vi :o

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 16, 2019, 02:13:19 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent