Author Topic: All permabanned players got a second chance  (Read 273 times)

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
All permabanned players got a second chance
« on: March 16, 2019, 12:50:49 AM »
Well hello there, i'm taking the liberty of posting this to announce a big time opportunity for all those players that for one way or another got a permaban. And goes like this:

All permabanned players have his punishment lifted for this one unique time.
Although that doesn't mean that if you are caught cheating again you won't be banned.
So please don't cheat again or you'll be banned or worst permabanned.

All credit goes to Cadi, and again DON'T FUCK IT UP.
good luck to all those
"invincible headshot scripted cheater"

Weapons use: P90, Scout, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use. ;D // FAMAS is banned, i will not use that shit again.

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Offline Natt13

• Never Give Up
    • http://steamcommunity.com/id/NattCollins88
Re: All permabanned players got a second chance
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2019, 09:41:46 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for the announcement Jesus. But, i want the administrators to understand something.

By doing this they are giving an important channel, disappointed people can play again, but it is clear, when people with a bad reputation are playing and give a shot of luck or even a round, they will be banned permanently. They must use their faculty as admin and see who really uses something, becoming the nightmare of the players.

Since they realized that at the time that Watcher's good work was going on before the whole uproar, the server lacked enormously players (there were actually more banned players than citizens in the Vatican republic), give the vote to the players to play calmly and not how they regulate all this time "That's not luck, it's cheater". I still see active players being shameless and focused only on those who have already been banned, being persecuted at all times.

Mr Cadi, it's time to clean up the server and better ping the players. That for you is very simple, putting the lapse of time you get the amount of accounts that have been disconnected for more than 4 months.

For personal reasons Natt will not return in a type (Or if?).
Love is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2019, 09:57:13 AM »
Hello,

Thanks for the announcement Jesus. But, i want the administrators to understand something.

By doing this they are giving an important channel, disappointed people can play again, but it is clear, when people with a bad reputation are playing and give a shot of luck or even a round, they will be banned permanently. They must use their faculty as admin and see who really uses something, becoming the nightmare of the players.

Since they realized that at the time that Watcher's good work was going on before the whole uproar, the server lacked enormously players (there were actually more banned players than citizens in the Vatican republic), give the vote to the players to play calmly and not how they regulate all this time "That's not luck, it's cheater". I still see active players being shameless and focused only on those who have already been banned, being persecuted at all times.

Mr Cadi, it's time to clean up the server and better ping the players. That for you is very simple, putting the lapse of time you get the amount of accounts that have been disconnected for more than 4 months.

For personal reasons Natt will not return in a type (Or if?).

I can urdestand that, there always will be a player or some players that will judge right away from a "lucky shot", hopefully that will change given some time if that "permabanned" player plays clean and keeps playing clean.
And i really urdestand the admin part too, we players need prosecutors, not hunters and i mean no offense to any admin with this. Luckyly we do have some very good admins right now.

See ya!
Weapons use: P90, Scout, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use. ;D // FAMAS is banned, i will not use that shit again.

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Yousuck2
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2019, 10:14:50 AM »
Good opportunity for those who have been banned for abuse or because they were really cheaters, the bad thing is that not everyone is in the forum to know the news.

Offline Yayatore

• Hello there...
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2019, 12:10:59 PM »
Good opportunity for those who have been banned for abuse or because they were really cheaters, the bad thing is that not everyone is in the forum to know the news.

Yeah, that's one of the main reasons of opening this topic and hopefully all admins and players or most of them read this.
Everybody who knows someone who got a perma can be a nice person and tell them this if possible.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2019, 12:15:15 PM by Yayatore »

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Yousuck2
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2019, 12:26:25 PM »
I have one or another friend who was administrator and vip and now they are permanned, I will talk to them so that they return to the servers to have fun with them.

Offline Mr. Poniator (ARG)

• 1000+ Club!
  • I repeat myself when under stress
« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2019, 10:05:04 AM »
Does this include people that were banned from the forums for childish complaints? lol
The fact is..
No matter how closely I study it,
No matter how I take it apart,
No matter how I break it down,
It remains consistent.

I wish you were here to see it!

Offline brayan593

• Game Server Admin
« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2019, 10:10:44 AM »
Does this include people that were banned from the forums for childish complaints? lol

Si para todos

Offline Mr. Poniator (ARG)

• 1000+ Club!
  • I repeat myself when under stress
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2019, 10:19:42 AM »

Si para todos

Genial, en 2015 me banearon y ayer revisé mi viejo correo y vi que esto seguia vivo. Voy a ver si me corre el CS en esta notebook, esta bueno ver tantas caras nuevas y muchos viejos todavía por acá.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2019, 10:26:14 AM by Mr. Poniator (ARG) »
The fact is..
No matter how closely I study it,
No matter how I take it apart,
No matter how I break it down,
It remains consistent.

I wish you were here to see it!

Offline Jagat

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • Yousuck2
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 10:52:58 AM »
Espero verte algunos de estos días en el sv 1 ;)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 24, 2019, 05:04:36 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent