Author Topic: Turtle's Shit Suggestions!  (Read 316 times)

Offline Frost ApeX

• "Yeets self into oblivion"
Turtle's Shit Suggestions!
« on: June 05, 2019, 10:05:58 PM »
Hey guys i just played some rounds and after 30 seconds i got bored. So i decided to make this. Hope your eyes dont bleed when reading this.

Time. 5 mins is way to much time for rounds. I would recommend cutting the time in half to get more rounds in and it will make people move there ass instead of spawn camping.

Player Collisions. Turn it off. Player collisions is a thing of the past and is just a pain in the ass when people are blocking door ways (Office is retarded for this)

Awps/Autos Instead of out right banning awps/auto limit them to like 3 or something.

Afk manager. Useful for when people go afk and you dont want to spam allyourbase

All i can think of at the moment hope you all have a good day :D

My boi Sammich
https://www.twitch.tv/trashsammich
God at Css.

Offline Yayatore

• ಠ_ಠ
Re: Turtle's Shit Suggestions!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2019, 10:11:36 PM »
Actually you have some good ideas man, keep 'em coming.

always stay baked turtle <3  8)
Weapons use: P90, Scout, Desert Eagle, AK47, TMP, M4A1, FAMAS, Nades and Knife. everything else i'm just too bad to use. ;D

Clan Ð|ΔnցэɭՏ™ official thread: http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/index.php?topic=20029.0

Offline Frost ApeX

« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2019, 04:44:29 AM »
Hey guys i just played some rounds and after 30 seconds i got bored. So i decided to make this. Hope your eyes dont bleed when reading this.

Time. 5 mins is way to much time for rounds. I would recommend cutting the time in half to get more rounds in and it will make people move there ass instead of spawn camping.

Player Collisions. Turn it off. Player collisions is a thing of the past and is just a pain in the ass when people are blocking door ways (Office is retarded for this)

Awps/Autos Instead of out right banning awps/auto limit them to like 3 or something.

Afk manager. Useful for when people go afk and you dont want to spam allyourbase

All i can think of at the moment hope you all have a good day :D

New shit-gestions!!

100 tick servers. Not sure if this is more expensive or less but 100 tick servers are really nice.

Steam servers. As v34 continues to die i could not recommend more then to move to steam servers.  (I think i heard something about this already in the works) also moving up to steam css it runs better (I get at least 40 fps constantly) When in v34 i get 20 fps. (Its the hud)

Map optimization. Removing little props (Like the file cabinets on office) will improve fps. And will make the servers/players pc's have to work less.

That's all i have at the moment but i will have more... at some point... i don't really know.

Annnnnyyyywwwaaayyyy have a good day :D

Turkle <3
My boi Sammich
God at Css.

Offline Frost ApeX

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2019, 02:14:44 AM »
Ayy ya boi is back with ways to make the server better!

!revote Lets you revote because you cant press buttons right.

!nominate (After you rtv) Kinda a pain in the ass... thats about it.

Bots. Just going to post a few console commands so its easier. bot_allow_snipers 0 bot_defer_to_human 0 (Bots will defuse the bomb and take hosties) Few little things but it makes a difference.

All i can thunk of be back in a while.... hopefully

Turkle <3
My boi Sammich
God at Css.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 15, 2019, 07:42:12 PM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent