Author Topic: JoeDoe aka SC (I'm back)  (Read 88 times)

Offline SC

• NooBiE
JoeDoe aka SC (I'm back)
« on: September 12, 2019, 10:42:18 PM »
Yeah its me i'm back, decided to take a break for a little. But now i just wanted to play a few games, here and there on occasionally so i'm on and off. Anyway i'm disappointed in the lack of development in the moderation department i thought things would change and be better but they are still the same. Someone seem to still think i cheat and have been proven wrong multiple times.. someone with the nick name of "VAC-MAN" watch me play for like 5-7 mins and banned me.
"
(ADMIN) VAC-MAN: banned player JoeDoe
You have been banned by Admin for 1440 minutes
"
I was using the nick "JoeDoe" and i never change my IP or SteamID like i promise. Now i want to see proof and hear from whoever banned me because it was not justified. Ive seen MANY of people on that server play more blatant than i do but yet i'm the one who gets banned.. Thats not right or fair and any way, shape or form.

My demo:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/shhvskzflrcmdi5/JoeDoe-9-12-2019-9-45-PM.dem/file (This file is time stamped)

My Info:
IP 174.85.216.174
STEAMID # 82 "JoeDoe" STEAM_0:1:148688538 00:16 166 0 active

If any R00t Admin want to see any more footage from that game please let me know because i have plenty. Please get this resolved ASAP. Thanks you.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 11:11:44 PM by SC »

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • MY REPORTS
Re: JoeDoe aka SC (I'm back)
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2019, 11:42:39 PM »
Just what I expected ...

I admit that it was me although it was not my intention, because a player told me that he saw you weird and I only started recording, as I did not see anything suspicious, I was going to stop the recording but I saw that a player who had banned a few hours ago entered the server (tick 37000). As you can see in the demo that I recorded, after the tick that I mentioned, I focused on the other player since obviously that one was wearing cheats, I stopped the demonstration and at the time I wanted to ban said player, I gave it to you for mistake. As you could see, I gave the ban to the other player, then I gave it to you, because I wanted to open another menu of the plugin and for not paying attention I pressed the number of your name.

As I said, the ban was not for you, it was for the moron who came in using wallhack. So my sincerest apologies.

My demo:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aj-IHlQtdwfKlksQ_bedcF10KKdG?e=eczGXD

Tomorrow you could enter without problems.

PD: I spent a day banning idiots with hacks, at some point I had to spend :(.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2019, 11:51:05 PM by WANDERLEE ARAUZ »

Offline SC

• NooBiE
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2019, 12:19:31 AM »
Yes obviously that guy "ΒΙɑскƑɑΤΞ|El Apache" was wall hacking, he was tracing players though walls. So good job there man and I want to apologies too SORRY.. maybe i should stop jumping to conclusions as it was clearly an mistake. I'm not mad just a little frustrated and confused at some of the hackers in that server.

WANDERLEE Thankyou very much you are the best. Cya around.

Offline WANDERLEE ARAUZ

• Game Server Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ONE SHOT, ONE KILL.
    • MY REPORTS
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2019, 12:24:25 AM »
Well, there is nothing more to say here.

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 10:21:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent