Author Topic: [Approved] NON Steam Client [ZHCSS] v3.1.3  (Read 99648 times)

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
    • http://www.HideoutGaming.com
Re: [Approved] NON Steam Client [ZHCSS] v3.1.3
« Reply #500 on: March 08, 2019, 06:05:55 PM »
This may be a dumb question but..

Can you make a version of it that would generate hardware-based 0:1 steam ID's only?

I can take a look at it again. I have before but it wasn't possible to auto assign ID's.
[v34 Zombie Hideout Servers]

[v34 CS:S Servers]

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #501 on: March 08, 2019, 06:50:59 PM »

Can you make a version of it that would generate hardware-based 0:1 steam ID's only?

I can take a look at it again. I have before but it wasn't possible to auto assign ID's.

Thank you.

There is a v34 client that generates only 0:1 steam ID's but they are IP-based, which makes the client useless for the most part.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #502 on: March 09, 2019, 05:20:04 PM »

Thank you.

There is a v34 client that generates only 0:1 steam ID's but they are IP-based, which makes the client useless for the most part.

IP based ID's usually start with 0:1 but that doesn't help much.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #503 on: March 09, 2019, 07:29:20 PM »

Thank you.

Exactly. Hopefully you can figure out a way to make it possible for your client to auto assign those hardware-based 0:1 ID's.

But even if it's not possible, thanks again for looking into it.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #504 on: March 22, 2019, 06:56:26 AM »

Thank you.

Exactly. Hopefully you can figure out a way to make it possible for your client to auto assign those hardware-based 0:1 ID's.

But even if it's not possible, thanks again for looking into it.

I hope something like that is possible. I need to finish up the Legacy servers so we can get the steam servers funded and running. On Steam, even with cracked clients, those exploits aren't possible.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Soldier-X

• Super Awesome Cool Admin #1 ᅠR00t AdminᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠGame Server Adminᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ<insert title here> ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠuʍop ǝpısdn ɯı ǝɯ dןǝɥ zןd ƃɯoᅠᅠᅠᅠǫ̨́h́҉́,͝͡͝͏͏h̵͢͜͏a̵̡͟i̴͞ ͏̧t͏̵̢҉h̵̡e̵͟͜r̷̡̛͟e̶͡͡
  • Moderator-X
  • eh?
« Reply #505 on: March 22, 2019, 07:29:59 AM »
Will the steam servers be using the ZR mod? Haven't kept up to date myself on what's available out there and I don't think c0ldfyre has ever released the source code for his mod.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #506 on: March 22, 2019, 09:35:20 AM »
Will the steam servers be using the ZR mod? Haven't kept up to date myself on what's available out there and I don't think c0ldfyre has ever released the source code for his mod.

Yes, steam CS:S and GO use ZR. I have a custom version I worked on when then steam servers were up for awhile.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Soldier-X

• Super Awesome Cool Admin #1 ᅠR00t AdminᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠGame Server Adminᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠ<insert title here> ᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠᅠuʍop ǝpısdn ɯı ǝɯ dןǝɥ zןd ƃɯoᅠᅠᅠᅠǫ̨́h́҉́,͝͡͝͏͏h̵͢͜͏a̵̡͟i̴͞ ͏̧t͏̵̢҉h̵̡e̵͟͜r̷̡̛͟e̶͡͡
  • Moderator-X
  • eh?
« Reply #507 on: March 22, 2019, 02:25:18 PM »
Yes, steam CS:S and GO use ZR. I have a custom version I worked on when then steam servers were up for awhile.

Ah, okay. Is the goal to get it to resemble server 1 as close as possible? New approach? Something always feel 'off' when I play ZR comapred to ZM personally, I don't know.

Maybe it's the way the classes are set for zombies (speed, knockback etc) in addition to human classes.

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #508 on: March 25, 2019, 12:43:07 PM »
I have a new version about ready for testing if anyone is interested. It several fixes, all new skins ,menus and effects. I also included a few performance tweaks that should make everybody's game run smoother. I still have more content to add including high quality weapon and sound replacements.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #509 on: March 25, 2019, 01:43:13 PM »
ZHCSS v3.2.2

This is really just a test version. A newer version will be released soon that includes the rest of the custom content.

-Installer Fix
-Several bug fixes
-New models, menus, effects and more
-A few performance optimizations
-more..

https://mega.nz/#!XEUwUQ5B!68_5xtRYmSqO24g7OWgO9dmRJ2WgGERsYlVoeL46uiY
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:47:31 PM by Cadi »

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #510 on: March 25, 2019, 06:01:59 PM »
ZHCSS v3.2.2

This is really just a test version. A newer version will be released soon that includes the rest of the custom content.

-Installer Fix
-Several bug fixes
-more..

I have been been using it for 1 hour or so and It's been running very smooth so far.  The only problem I've had until now is this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHKKL0YvSFxOHCh19za9awOkkuSGGUBC
That error message above me while I was in 1st person as a zombie. It happens only @ server 2 and legacy: https://imgur.com/a/AcFDWcs
Initially I thought It could be the zombie vision, but when I deactivated it the error message continued to be above my head.

My FPS remains the same: min 80 - max 240+, and min 70 - max 184/5 on maps like zm_base day and ze_jurassic.
I don't know if it is only me but the graphics look smoother on this new ZHCSS than in the current CSS I use ( v34 from Digitalzone in a ZHCSS shell).

Also I've had no problem at all downloading the ZE maps until now. Including ze_surf, which gave Soldier-X a hard time.

I was mostly waiting for the 0:1 ID emulator but it assigned me the same ID the other ZHCSS did, a 0:0 one.

Thanks for the hard work though, I wish I could use it as my main client so that I could delete the other 2.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 06:09:20 PM by The Watcher »

Offline The Watcher

• R00t Admin
  • The 500 Club!
  • ? ? ? %
    • Hideout Gaming
« Reply #511 on: March 25, 2019, 07:05:04 PM »
ZHCSS v3.2.2

-Installer Fix
-Several bug fixes
-more..

I have been been using it for 1 hour or so and It's been running very smooth so far.  The only problem I've had until now is this one: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OHKKL0YvSFxOHCh19za9awOkkuSGGUBC
That error message above me while I was in 1st person as a zombie. It happens only @ server 2 and legacy: https://imgur.com/a/AcFDWcs
Initially I thought It could be the zombie vision, but when I deactivated it the error message continued to be above my head.

My FPS remains the same: min 80 - max 240+, and min 70 - max 184/5 on maps like zm_base day and ze_jurassic.
I don't know if it is only me but the graphics look smoother on this new ZHCSS than in the current CSS I use ( v34 from Digitalzone in a ZHCSS shell).

Also I've had no problem at all downloading the ZE maps until now. Including ze_surf, which gave Soldier-X a hard time.

I was mostly waiting for the 0:1 ID emulator but it assigned me the same ID the other ZHCSS did, a 0:0 one.

Thanks for the hard work though, I wish I could use it as my main client so that I could delete the other 2.

I'm dumb. The custom zombie hands in those servers caused it.

Offline KodigoCSSV34

• Counter Strike Source
    • Skins By KodigoCSSV34
« Reply #512 on: March 27, 2019, 08:16:06 PM »
ZHCSS v3.2.2

-Installer Fix
-Several bug fixes
-more..

I still have V.3.1.3
As soon as the official verification v3.2.2 is released download

╔════════════════════════════════════════════════════════►Real Name-----Sergio◀══════════♚
╠═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════► Country----- México ◀══════════♚
╠══════════════════════════════════════════════► NickName----- ŴΣŤ |♣кσ∂ιgσ™◀════════════♚
╠═══════════════════════► Weapons----- AK-47, Desert Eagle, M4A1, Grenade◀═══════════════♚
╠════════════════════════════════════════════════════► Skin----- Default◀════════════════♚
╠═══════════► Kills----- Low [] Medium[√ ] High[√] Very High[ ] Pяǿ[ ]◀══════════════════♚
╠══════════════════════════════► Clan----- ŴΣŤ | Ŵorld's Σlite Ťeam ◀════════════════════♚
╚═════════════════════════════════════════►Contact----- Instagram◀═══════════════════════♚

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
  • i don't like hate you person guy bad.
« Reply #513 on: April 01, 2019, 03:47:35 PM »
Hmm, i don't think guess what is this about meaning packs maybe eh?

ZHCSS v3.2.2
Blood
Bullet Shells
Buy Menu images
Explosions
Gloves
Gunfire Volume
Night Vision
Muzzle Flash
Pain indicator
Player Models -CT
Player Models -T
Ragdolls
Voice icon

Silver Moon Crystal Power Kiss!

Hey Babe Miria Cute <3 xoxo

I Will Have New Owner Leader!
--=> Discord ZH Join Groups <=--

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #514 on: April 05, 2019, 09:39:37 PM »
I have decided to spend most of my free time this week on ZHCSS. I've gotten a lot done in the last few days and hope to have a new version posted soon. I have fixed a major bug that has existed since v3.0.0, updated the GUI, scripts, menus, emulation methods and much more. When the next version is ready, I strongly recommend that everyone upgrades. This will most likely be the second to last version I will ever make. I plan on adding  SDK in the final version but other than that, ZHCSS will finally be complete. I'm excited about this because it will be one less thing on my list.

I plan on spending next week finishing up all the new sounds for the servers. I currently have 268 sounds sorted and ready to be added. If you have any sounds you really want added to the servers, send those soon.

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Gandalf

• V.I.P.
« Reply #515 on: April 06, 2019, 01:40:25 AM »
I have decided to spend most of my free time this week on ZHCSS. I've gotten a lot done in the last few days and hope to have a new version posted soon. I have fixed a major bug that has existed since v3.0.0, updated the GUI, scripts, menus, emulation methods and much more. When the next version is ready, I strongly recommend that everyone upgrades. This will most likely be the second to last version I will ever make. I plan on adding  SDK in the final version but other than that, ZHCSS will finally be complete. I'm excited about this because it will be one less thing on my list.

I plan on spending next week finishing up all the new sounds for the servers. I currently have 268 sounds sorted and ready to be added. If you have any sounds you really want added to the servers, send those soon.

WOW, if this is because I came back to the forum, thanks! if not, Thanks! anyway haha

Offline Cadi

• Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
  • Administrator
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #516 on: April 06, 2019, 12:24:18 PM »

WOW, if this is because I came back to the forum, thanks! if not, Thanks! anyway haha

All for you brother. lol

[v34 DM Server]

[v34 GG Server]

[v34 Test Server]

Join The Steam Group
Join [THC]
Hideout Gaming Stats
Hideout Gaming Photos
Vote for HideoutGaming

Download --->ZHCSS

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #517 on: April 06, 2019, 01:00:30 PM »

Working for right good best post. i can't wait soon.. :)

Offline Hiiragi Kagami

• Game Server Admin
  • 1000+ Club!
« Reply #518 on: July 08, 2019, 05:07:41 AM »
i'm sorry but ZHCSS v3.2.2 without problem is crash install be delete.

i like this is good install v3.1.3 fixed check right all. :)

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2019, 10:33:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length

Recent