Register

If you already have an account with us, please use the login panel below to access your account.

• Aggressive
  • Alienated
  • Amazed
  • Amused
  • Angelic
  • Angry
  • Apelike
  • Artistic
  • Asleep
  • Balanced
  • Banhappy
  • Bashful
  • Bitching
  • Blah
  • Bookworm
  • Bored
  • Breezy
  • Brooding
  • Busy
  • Buzzed
  • Chatty
  • Cheeky
  • Cheerful
  • Cloud_9
  • Cold
  • Coldturkey
  • Confused
  • Cool
  • Crappy
  • Creative
  • Curious
  • Cynical
  • Daring
  • Dead
  • Depressed
  • Devilish
  • Disagree
  • Doh
  • Doubtful
  • Dramaqueen
  • Dreaming
  • Drunk
  • Elated
  • Energetic
  • Fiendish
  • Fine
  • Flirty
  • Gloomy
  • Goofy
  • Grumpy
  • Happy
  • Horny
  • Hot
  • Hungover
  • In-Love
  • Innocent
  • Inpain
  • Insomnious
  • Inspired
  • Lonely
  • Lucky
  • Lurking
  • Mellow
  • Mischievious
  • Mondayblues
  • Musical
  • Nerdy
  • None
  • Notamused
  • Notworthy
  • Paranoid
  • Pensive
  • Predatory
  • Procrastinating
  • Psychedelic
  • Question
  • Relaxed
  • Roflmao
  • Sad
  • Scared
  • Scurvy
  • Shocked
  • Sick
  • Sleepy
  • Sluggish
  • Sneaky
  • Snobbish
  • Spaced
  • Spooky
  • Sporty
  • Starving
  • Stressed
  • Sunshine
  • Sweettooth
  • Thinking
  • Tired
  • Torn
  • Twisted
  • Veggedout
  • Volatile
  • Woot
  • Worried
  • Yeehaw
  • Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101617181920
      Zombie Hideout Janitor
      Chris

I have no Mood...

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Ouch My Ears!Stop...Hammer Time!Friend AddictGood PosterHappy Anniversary!

Re: Server Bill Due On The 26th Of Every Month

What kind of improvements can we expect to see from this upgrade? Speed, stability? Will there be an added cost to the monthly bill once 3 years pass?

If you upgrade to vbulletin, will you be transferring anything from this forum or will it be fresh start? Maybe leave this one as a backup and redirect to the new if it goes through.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Ouch My Ears!Friend AddictHappy Anniversary!Thread PandaPosting God

Quote Originally Posted by Soldier-X
      What kind of improvements can we expect to see from this upgrade? Speed, stability? Will there be an added cost to the monthly bill once 3 years pass?

If you upgrade to vbulletin, will you be transferring anything from this forum or will it be fresh start? Maybe leave this one as a backup and redirect to the new if it goes through.
      We should see over double our current performance along with better file hosting and transfer speeds. Vbulletin would require us to pay a one time licencing fee. It would open a huge amount of modding options along with being much more secure. All posts and accounts would be transferred to the new forum. The only thing would would lose is the profile pages but would be replaced by much better profile options.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Ouch My Ears!Friend AddictHappy Anniversary!Thread PandaPosting God

It's not much but going froward our bill will be $5 less a month.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars

Due to lack of support, the servers may be erased after tomorrow. I wish you all the best of luck. I have too many things I'm dealing with in my real life atm to afford paying the bill myself.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars

I went ahead and paid the bill. Going forward if you don't donate each month, you will not keep admin. I need reliable people who can contribute monthly. This applies to basic, plus and R00t. Any admin that doesn't contribute next month, will be moved to VIP+. For those of you that have contributed many times, this may seem unfair but if we don't have a server, what is the difference?

A bunch of you keep asking about the steam servers but nobody contributes to get it going. It's like you want to do nothing to make it happen but cry about it.

Rookie
      My status is...no status.

I have no Mood...

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements vB Fast TrackA Little Bird Told MeBeginner Poster!

la verdad CADI lo que llevas es gran responsabilidad estoy de acuerdo pero igual revisa tu bandeja de entrada y veras cuantos MSJ no leídos tendrás te lo apuesto no estas al pendiente de los servers ni a nuestras consultas hace falta mas admins root que puedan llevar torneos liberar los micrófonos en los servers etc... todos tienen intención de colaborar hasta yo me incluyo pero e visto que muchos te hacen preguntas y no las respondes creo que si tu nos ayudas nosotros tambien lo haremos... es mi opinión nada mas queremos hacer torneos pero siempre hay piedras en el camino, los torneos motivan a que el server no muera, es todo.. bye..!!!
      【LEGACY™】THEKingMk

Apprentice
      Feliz:v

Angelic

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Happy Anniversary!Tour BusA Little Bird Told MeGraduate Poster

Yo también done hace tiempo y no recibí nada tengo pruebas en mi cuenta de PayPal así que me gustaría que Cadi me preste un poco de atención porque ya van cinco meses y nada

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars

Quote Originally Posted by toM O_o
      Yo también done hace tiempo y no recibí nada tengo pruebas en mi cuenta de PayPal así que me gustaría que Cadi me preste un poco de atención porque ya van cinco meses y nada
      You will need to send me the transaction number and date you donated. I don't see any donations on your profile.

http://forums.hideoutgaming.com/inde...nations;u=6385

Apprentice
      Feliz:v

Angelic

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Happy Anniversary!Tour BusA Little Bird Told MeGraduate Poster

Si, si le envié la ID de transacción,uno de estos díasa mandaré la evidencia de la donación

Legend
      Terminator

Artistic

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Friend AddictOuch My Ears!Happy Anniversary!Thread PandaMaster Poster

These days I will make another donation, it is the end of the month and I have to pay the bills for the services of my house.

Transaction ID
      16N939262X352564U

Senior

I have no Mood...

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Happy Anniversary!Art Of CreationWriter's Cramp

It's not much but I hope to help with more for the community

Transaction ID:

16N939262X352564U

REGARDS

Senior
      cv

Bookworm

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Friend AddictHappy Anniversary!Stop...Hammer Time!Good Poster

Transaction ID: 50E50536U6006845L

Legend
      Terminator

Artistic

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Friend AddictOuch My Ears!Happy Anniversary!Thread PandaMaster Poster

Transaction ID
      1B056980T6507945K

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      The server bill is past due. Now is the time to donate and keep the servers alive.

We now have 32 servers up that are getting closer to being finished. I have ported almost all my mods to the steam CS:S servers we just need to start playing there to build traffic.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Just a heads up. If I don't get any help this month, I won't be paying the bill again. That means the servers will go down for good. If you enjoy the servers and want them to continue, please donate soon.

Apprentice

I have no Mood...

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Happy Anniversary!Graduate PosterCan You Hear Me?Tour BusA Little Bird Told Me
      Quote Originally Posted by Cadi View Post
      Just a heads up. If I don't get any help this month, I won't be paying the bill again. That means the servers will go down for good. If you enjoy the servers and want them to continue, please donate soon.
      Donations and influx of people on community servers dropped dramatically due to poor root decisions.

In my opinion, the roots exercise too much power within the community and this has been reflected for years, but it was not remarkable because new players kept coming, but nowadays there are new communities that compete with hideout and if you want to continue online you must reform many things. Nobody is going to donate to be the bitch of the root and do what they say, think and even receive threats if you do not do or respect what they say, things that I have never seen CADI do, you have set a good example but It allows many things that it should not allow. I am not going to refer to any root because they know who they are. I understand that you trust him, but that must stop.

They are massively prohibiting players that at least 50% must be an unfair prohibition, nobody sits down to review because 99% of those prohibitions are not appealed. An administrator cannot believe he is always right because he only sees the game from one point of view and it is necessary to be supervised by someone with experience. A game as old does not attract as many players, therefore there are not as many players with hacks as some believe, those types of players are in CS GO or other games. Another point is that they prohibit a player and want to put him in jail, they take it personally when this is a game. Gentlemen, punish the player who commits the offense but taking them to levels out of context shows a lack of maturity.

I am 99% sure that what I am writing will not be taken into account and everything will continue as it has been happening, but the community dies a little more every day and someone had to say that. As long as things go as nothing will change, you cannot expect different results if you always use the same method ...

Regards

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Wick For This Useful Post:

Soldier-X  (Yesterday),WANDERLEE ARAUZ  (Yesterday)

Master
      wut

Cool

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Friend AddictCan You Hear Me?Happy Anniversary!Thread PandaPaper Weight
      Cadi, what John Wick says is true ... unfortunately for things in your personal life, you didn't hang around the servers for a long time and thea admins and admin root did what they wanted and then spoke to you as if nothing had happened. No need to mention names, but some who ruined the community these days didn't even contribute 1 cent.
      If this becomes the end of the servers, how unfortunate they would have ended up like this.
      ŴΣŤ |Noobas

Legend
      Terminator

Artistic

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Let the hints be taken by those who know they have done something wrong, but a RootAdmin and an admin must be able to manage itself to make fair judgments. It should be noted that even being RootAdmin, I have taken the habit of banning with tests, if I do not have tests to ban someone, I do not ban it. And even being RootAdmin, I ask other players to help them review the demos and give me their final verdict so I can make a decision. I am not perfect but at least my banns have their corresponding tests that are all in a folder together, that folder I upload weekly.

What does the last thing mean? There are no unfair massive prohibitions on my part, each ban has its tests where the reason for each ban is shown. If I'm wrong, I report it to Cadi immediately so that he can solve the problem. It has been this way since the other administrators became inactive until practically, I stayed as one of the three active administrators that there are now.

Now referring to those people that Jhon Wick mentions, it is true, these people had the power ascended to heaven, if you wanted to deal with those types of people, you were treated like shit and said people being RootAdmins did it, not only I said it, other people who also suffered from the abuse say so. Nothing will change if an innovation is not made that can attract more people.

I will suggest something to start with, then I will proceed to gather opinions and suggestions from other people if this is not ignored. I suggest that all permanent bans be removed except for those that should not be removed, people who have caused harm to this community, on the servers and who still insist on fucking around, will continue to be banned permanently. To make this possible, I can post a list of all players who can play without fear of being banned again. But that if, any person who is caught using cheats regardless of the reason why they are using them, will be banned permanently from all servers by steam ID, name, forum and subnet.

@Cadi, I can do the above if you allow me even to remove the permanent ban from the other RootAdmins, it will take some time but I can do it.

As I said, I can also collect suggestions and opinions to make modifications to the servers, to increase the influx of people and so that the opportunity can grow. If someone has a suggestion, you can communicate it to my discord or by a message to my imbox.

I will always be willing to help if you are also willing to help, not just to change, but rather to improve. And in case I did something wrong, I apologize, I'm not perfect.

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      There will always be admin abuse. Power corrupts most people. With that being said, it's up to the active players to record admin abuse. If proof is posted, they are removed. It's always been that way. Unfortunately, most people don't use the forums let alone post demos. If you see an admin abusing their powers, you should record them even if it doesn't involve you. On a side note, there are almost no admins at the moment. I have removed all the inactive admins.

I've always left it up to you all if the servers continue. When I first started these servers I said I would make sure the servers always stay up if the support is there.

Apprentice

I have no Mood...

Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Achievements Happy Anniversary!Graduate PosterCan You Hear Me?Tour BusA Little Bird Told Me
      Quote Originally Posted by Cadi View Post
      There will always be admin abuse. Power corrupts most people. With that being said, it's up to the active players to record admin abuse. If proof is posted, they are removed. It's always been that way. Unfortunately, most people don't use the forums let alone post demos. If you see an admin abusing their powers, you should record them even if it doesn't involve you. On a side note, there are almost no admins at the moment. I have removed all the inactive admins.

I've always left it up to you all if the servers continue. When I first started these servers I said I would make sure the servers always stay up if the support is there.
      Cadi, in your position it is easy to see things like this but a common player cannot pronounce as you think, much less report abuses. They silence him, beat him up and even threaten him (I'm sure he doesn't know this). There are many toxic people in the community who don't care about anything but themselves and don't realize that they harm you and the community.

As soon as I published mentioning the abuse and bad decisions of the root @Hiiragi Kagami, I commented as if I were you and had the power to make decisions, hinting that you are the creator of all this. And so there are many people within the community who believe that they are the absolute owners of everything and everyone. This attitude I have never seen in you because someone else would take this attitude? I do not get it.

I am not attacking anyone, I am attacking a problem that must be urgently solved for the good of the community.

You must start making important decisions, people who do not contribute anything positive to the community must be outside.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to John Wick For This Useful Post:

toM O_o  (Yesterday)

Ţĥě ÇгέΔТΌΓ
      Walking on the moon

Crappy

Trophies
      Thanks
      Activity - Stats
      Activity - Bars
      Quote Originally Posted by John Wick View Post
      Cadi, in your position it is easy to see things like this but a common player cannot pronounce as you think, much less report abuses. They silence him, beat him up and even threaten him (I'm sure he doesn't know this). There are many toxic people in the community who don't care about anything but themselves and don't realize that they harm you and the community.

As soon as I published mentioning the abuse and bad decisions of the root @Hiiragi Kagami, I commented as if I were you and had the power to make decisions, hinting that you are the creator of all this. And so there are many people within the community who believe that they are the absolute owners of everything and everyone. This attitude I have never seen in you because someone else would take this attitude? I do not get it.

I am not attacking anyone, I am attacking a problem that must be urgently solved for the good of the community.

You must start making important decisions, people who do not contribute anything positive to the community must be outside.

Only I can silence you on the forums. The forums are meant to be used as a open platform to get help or report problems. Who is keeping people from reporting admin abuse?

HG has never been a R00t admin and I doubt ever would.

If there is somebody causing problems, you should call them out on it. I'm not sure who you are referring to because we only have 4 admins. 2 of them are inactive.

CS:S has been slowly dying for years. Even Steam CS:S loses more players every month. CS:GO becoming free to play has been killing CS:S since it happened. A lot of v34 players went to GO along with more and more Steam CS:S players. v34 is even worse due to the mass amount of 10+ year old exploits being released to any asshole who wants to use them. The solution to that is to move over to Steam CS:S and GO which I have already completed 90% of. With lack of support, it's pointless to continue. Just in the last 2 months I've worked on 20+ new Steam servers with almost no help.

I agree that working together and providing better examples is what is needed but I'm one person. It takes cooperation from everyone for it to work. When people spend their time pointing fingers and not providing a solution or carrying their weight, it doesn't help anything. In fact, it makes it worse. As far as covering the overhead of running servers, that would be easy if everyone was helping out. Instead most people wait for a select few to cover the bulk of the server bills. So instead of each person contributing $5-$10, one person has to donate 5-10X that. That's not productive at all.

Another issue is that a lot of us all over the world are going through mental, physical and financial strain due to this virus. What is most important right now is to take care of yourself and the people that matter to you.

At the end of the day, I've done more than my part. I've stuck to my word I gave almost 15 years ago. If the support is there, great! If not, make sure to enjoy the last 2 weeks on the servers because I can't and won't pay the bill again next month.